Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need some advice for beginner taking MXP

dbsk1960

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I've received some MXP, and I'm going to take some tonight. Haven't tried dissociatives once yet. From what I'm reading this is my game plan: take 50 mg's orally.

Is it alright to stack some cannabis along with this?

And does orally mean sublingually? or can I just put it in a gelatin pill and take that?

DBSK

I'm about to try this one out as well, however I've been doing dissos since the mid 90s. Weed should be fine, but expect it to synergize strongly. It does with DXM, MXE, all of the PCP analogs anywho.
Putting it in a cap seems to be the way to go, redosing seems to lead to problems.
More educated people should be in shortly.

I'm about to try this one out as well, however I've been doing dissos since the mid 90s. Weed should be fine, but expect it to synergize strongly. It does with DXM, MXE, all of the PCP analogs anywho.
Putting it in a cap seems to be the way to go, redosing seems to lead to problems.
More educated people should be in shortly.

Appreciate the input. I was going to redose if 50 mgs isn't going to do much. What do you mean by leading to problems?

In my opinion do not combine a drug with weed or anything else the first time you try it, especially if it is a potentially powerful dissociative and you never had any dissociatives before whatsoever.

Slowly titrate: work your way up gradually towards an active dose... then learn to get used to the state and navigate it, then take it from there. Combo's should come considerably later.

I haven't tried MXP itself (though have extensive experience otherwise), from what I know diphenidine and 2-MeO-diphenidine are active orally as in in a capsule... and they may be pretty disgusting.

It couldn't hurt to first try 5 mg, then 15. Not sure how certain you are of your product.

In my opinion do not combine a drug with weed or anything else the first time you try it, especially if it is a potentially powerful dissociative and you never had any dissociatives before whatsoever.

Slowly titrate: work your way up gradually towards an active dose... then learn to get used to the state and navigate it, then take it from there. Combo's should come considerably later.

I haven't tried MXP itself (though have extensive experience otherwise), from what I know diphenidine and 2-MeO-diphenidine are active orally as in in a capsule... and they may be pretty disgusting.

It couldn't hurt to first try 5 mg, then 15. Not sure how certain you are of your product.

Cool appreciate it man. Think I will just solely do MXP, and stay off the greens. I took it orally a hour ago (50 mgs @ 7:20). Haven't felt much besides tingles everywhere. Should I take some more? Or is the come up this slow? Haven't ate anything all day either.

Well took 34 mgs more 2 hours later. All I've felt so far is a stoned feeling and a hard time walking.. I don't see any signs of dissociation... should i take another 50 mgs?

Sorry we kinda have a rule against telling people what they should or should not do. :)

Base your choice on some research of what others have done relatively safely and with a possible extra safety margin.