View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need shroom help

Stool-of-Toad

Greenlighter
Hey guys kinda new at this forum. I bought some shrooms from a buddy a week ago and they were fresh picked that morning. I dried them with a fan for 26 hours, they seemed cracker dry so I put them in a zip lock bag and then inside of a mason jar. Well I checked them today to make sure that they are ok and they were a little soft like moisture got to them. There was no moisture in the bag or the jar and they didn't look any different like something was growing on them. So I put them back under a fan today and now I know they are cracker dry because when I went to bend them they would just break into pieces. I now have them in a zip lock bag and inside a brown paper bag. I took a straw and sucked the air out of the zip lock bag. What I'm asking is will my shrooms be ok for 5 more days????
Please help!!!!

You know you can eat those fresh right? Probably stronger that way too.

Welcome to BL buddy. :)

Well I had a lot to do that day and work early the next morning hahaha. It just wasn't the best time. Thanks for the welcome btw!!!

Well your not exactly storing those things for a very long time. They'll be okay for a few days, esp. if you dried them out mostly. You can tell if they go bad. Im not sure the straw method can be super reliable either lol but I am sure it helped some. You can get a vacuum sealer if you really want to and go about it the right way for pretty cheap. But yeah, you should be fine for 5 days, they should be mostly white with maybe a little yellow/gold tint if you have cubes. They will usually have some blue or purple in the stems but those are the only colors you should see.

Yeah, as said, they should be fine for a few days. You'll likely suffer a small loss in potency but, depending on the species, this could be very negligible.

Welcome to BL :)