• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need recipe urgently for medical, please help.

Lovers

Greenlighter
Hello Lovers,

My 70 year old Dad, used to smoking a few little pipes a day is too sick to smoke but needs a little extra pain relief.
I have no idea what I am doing but can cook anything and need to make something fast. Cookie/muffin???
Please note 1am in the morning, can't get supplies...

Any ideas greatly appreciated.
Cheers
L ;)

Old Hippie’s Canna Coconut Blaster

Ingredients

1/4 gram cannabis (one medium-sized nug)
6 to 8 oz. coconut milk (not coconut water!)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. parsley (optional)

Directions

Grind your weed, or crush the cannabis between your fingers until it’s effectively powdered. Now use either heating method A or B, then go to “Cooling”.

Heating method A:

Pour cannabis into a microwave-safe mug. Add coconut milk. Heat in microwave three times for 20 seconds each, cooling off 30 seconds between cycles (it boils over quite easily otherwise).

Heating method B:

Pour coconut milk into a small saucepan and heat on stove. When it starts boiling, immediately reduce power to around “3” (be prepared to take container off heat instantly; it boils over quite easily) and add the cannabis. Keep it simmering for 5 minutes.

Cooling:

Let it cool off at room temperature for 30 minutes (the extra time at higher temperature is necessary to extract as many cannabinoids as possible), then put it in the refrigerator for another 30 minutes (or add ice), as it tastes terrible warm. Now stir in the cinnamon, and drink it. Be warned, it also tastes pretty bad cold, but the cinnamon will help immensely. You will also get clumps of ground weed in your drink, but that’s easier to deal with than trying to filter it out anyway.

Neither method smelled like weed at all! So if you add the cinnamon (for taste) and perhaps some parsley flakes (to disguise the weed), you should be able to make this in your kitchen right in front of your grandma or whoever (as long as you prepare the weed somewhere else and maybe premix it with the parsley).

Firecrackers

Ingredients
0.4 - 0.6g cannabis
8 saltine crackers [I recommend Ritz crackers but saltines will work just the same]
Organic Peanut butter (non-hydrogenated!)

Directions
Spread peanut butter on the tops of all 8 crackers. I use organic, crunchy peanut butter. The crunchy kind seems to have more peanut oil, and just tastes better. Don't buy the stuff thats loaded with 'huge' peanut chunks, its hard to spread on crackers. The ideal brand of p-butter you want is Adam's Natural Peanut Butter (the smooth kind), its loaded with plenty of cannabinoid absorbing peanut oil. If your options are limited, just go with a natural peanut butter (look for jars that have oil resting on top of the peanut butter). DO NOT BUY PEANUT BUTTERS LIKE 'JIF' AND 'SKIPPY'. We can't stress this enough, you will not get buzzed if you use those brands.

Cut your bud up into a fine dust with scissors. I would recomend using scissors (or a nice grinder), as the scissors can cut your bud into a fine consistency. This nug is weighs about .6g. This is the consistency/size of the clippings you want, again, cut those nugs up really well. Small, un-cut chunks will just result in the absorption of the active cannabinoids on the outer layer of the chunk, leaving the core un-exposed to those thc-hungry peanut oils. Next, sprinkle the cannabis "dust" very finely across the full peanutbuttered surface of four of the crackers (make sure you dont pile it up, just cover the surface of the peanut butter). It is very important that your cannabis is cut up into almost powdery consistency. This allows the THC and other active cannabinoids to absorb into the peanut oil easily.

Next, sandwich the weed/peanut butter side with the plain peanut butter side. Make sure the weed is nestled in between the peanut butter nicely

Now place your C-Crackers on a sheet and cook them in a preheated oven at 320 fahrenheit (160 Celsius) for 22 minutes. There shouldn't be a problem with the smell [I disagree, firecrackers create a very distinct smell in the kitchen], just make sure the pot is nestled in the peanut butter, and that none if it is exposed. ENJOY!

cannabis
milk (full fat)
spices (cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, vanilla...)
Sugar and/or honey

Put it it a saucepan, slowly bring it to the boil while stirring frequently, strain & serve.

Can add it to cocoa powder & cold milk that you've mixed to a paste for a hot chocolate drink.

Recipe 2

hash
butter
fruit yoghurt

melt the hash & butter together, stir into a yoghurt. eat it.