View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

(NEED QUICK REPLY) lsd blotter

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice would be not to take any unusual looking tabs. There's alot of RC's with dubious margins of safety in circulation. Flush it...

I remember nbome's being quite shiny on the print side, but not like plastic.

As advised before, if in doubt, just don't risk it. Without a reagent test it's a stab in the dark, and even with, it's not guaranteed.

I think this is in ID territory, so it should get closed.

If you do take it and it has a strong metallic taste, and numbs your mouth. Spit it out! If it has those qualities it's not LSD it's an NBOMe chemical. Which is similar to LSD but you can overdose on it.

I had blotter with such a nasty taste it. Would. Be strong enough to taste in throat over a hit 1cm big

If you do take it and it has a strong metallic taste, and numbs your mouth. Spit it out! If it has those qualities it's not LSD it's an NBOMe chemical. Which is similar to LSD but you can overdose on it.
Arguably it has very little in common with LSD besides potentcy, and that's what makes it sad when people take it believing it's acid. Then they get this idea that LSD must be all crazy visuals and confusion and giggles with zero mind-expansion, etc.

Arguably it has very little in common with LSD besides potentcy, and that's what makes it sad when people take it believing it's acid. Then they get this idea that LSD must be all crazy visuals and confusion and giggles with zero mind-expansion, etc.

I've heard 25D is very deep and great for mind expansion but not very visual. Also, I've heard that 25E is actually very much more like LSD than other NBOMe. Also, would everyone with limited experience be able to tell due to LSD wide variation in experience? They might think damn I got some weird acid!!
I just posted the telltale signs to warn the OP.

I'm just relating my experience, which has been with 4-5 real acid trips and 4 nbome (unknown which one) trips in this alley. The nbome was extremely fun, hedonistic. I'd never describe acid as hedonistic. On acid, it's more like my brain expands, touches the edge of the universe, all of a sudden everything is new to me and I can understand why people believe what they believe, I can contemplate vast interstellar distances and such. On the nbome I tried a few times, it was like I said, hedonistic; I just laughed a lot (for no real reason) and sat watching movies usually. The two were entirely different in visuals, sensations, and mind-manifestation.

my favorite acid was a gel cap
like a green pyramid,
no paper at all
felt like plastic but dissolved like hard jello

pupnik, you are describing "window panes" which are a drug (usually LSD) dissolved in gelatine and set.

Unfortunately it's really pointless to speculate on the identity of untested compounds so I've closed this. If you have any test results at all to share them please PM one of the staff and we will reopen it for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.