• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need more info on 220ug dose for LSD

Bluelighter
Hello wonnderful people of bluelight!! I have managed to get my hands on 23 stamps of real LSD. Each stamp is dosed 110ug. I plan to have a trip real soon but im in a bit of a conundrum here :(. I have tried LSD before about 2 times and RC's about 4 times, so i know how psychedelic trips are. The last time i did LSD, the doses for the stamps were somewhere in between 140ug-175ug, i cant quite remember. I have also tried Psilocybin Cubensis before. I had ingested 3 grams of it and had a fair trip. Last time i tripped on LSD as i stated, the stamp's dose was somewhere in between 140ug-175ug, but my trip wasnt super intense, it was also a normal trip. Had visuals from time to time but the mental part of the trip took effect more than the visuals (I still was able to handle the trip easily, i just cant really speak full sentences while tripping.) SO ANYWAYS, BACK TO THE BEGINNING. I have 23 stamps and they're all dosed 110ug, but knowing that 140ug-175ug didnt give me much visuals, i decided i want to go ahead and give 220ug a try. I will be having the trip on a day where my parents will be gone for around 8-9 hours so it gives me plenty of time to trip. I have tripped alone in all of my psychedelic experiences except once and i was able to manage it pretty well. Is 220ug a pretty good dose for me? I handle trips really well and have never had a bad trip before. My house is 2 floors, pretty big, very suitable environment. I have things to keep me entertained so i wont loose my mind and there is a lake pretty close to my house so im close to nature xD. Any advice for the trip? Is 220ug too much for me based on my past psychedelic experiences which i've given you a brief report on? Good vibes sent your way to you all

Last edited by a moderator:
1. It sounds like you haven't tried any of these blotters yet. Are they reagent tested? Try just one before you try two. Anything else is simply reckless.

2. I can't in good conscience recommend that you take your first 200+ mcg LSD trip without a sitter. It is a qualitatively different experience, not just a bigger version of what you've already tried.

3. Your parents' house is not an ideal setting. What if they come home early? I have had this happen to me, and it wasn't fun. The aftereffects of a 200+ mcg trip can be present well after the 9-hour mark.

This sounds like a pretty bad idea across the board. 5 trips is not a whole lot of experience and 8-9 hours is certainly not long enough for a trip. Ideally you should be waiting until you are a little older and have moved out of your parents house.

220ug is a pretty big step up from 140ug and you should start low any time you are testing a new batch of a drug in case it is stronger than you expect or something else altogether.

Finally, we don't allow the discussion of sources here. Please read the rules before posting again.

My bad im sorry, ive seen multiple people state sources without a problem, my apologies. And ive tripped at my house before with the same plan. My parents will be definitely out of the house by 6:00 am till 4:00 or 4:30. Ive had an acid trip here before and shrooms too and i got away with it perfectly. So i should get a sitter?

I have managed to get my hands on 23 stamps of real LSD. Each stamp is dosed 110ug.

You don't actually know how much LSD is on each one. This may amaze you but "trusted vendors" are just drug dealers and drug dealers lie.

Yes, you should get a sitter. And you should always try a single dose first, whenever you start a new sheet.

My bad im sorry, ive seen multiple people state sources without a problem, my apologies. And ive tripped at my house before with the same plan. My parents will be definitely out of the house by 6:00 am till 4:00 or 4:30. Ive had an acid trip here before and shrooms too and i got away with it perfectly. So i should get a sitter?

Further to what others have said, shrooms would be fine but LSD lasts around 12-14 hours so the time window you mention is too short. You should not really do this at all for a few years but if you do, you should get a sitter.

Yeah 220ug is a pretty intense dose.

I have had three bad trips.....hospital and all.

You absolutely don't want this to happen to you. Listen to the people here, they have been there.

Parents house is a horrible place to trip...smoke weed, eat ecstacy, do opiates, yeah thats an alright setting, but tripping is a way different ball game.

Even if you're 99% sure your parents aren't gonna be coming home...still wouldn't be sure enough for me. Many a time I've been in a situation (on many different drugs) and I always seem to bump into someone I don't wanna see while in that state. LSD is most likely the worst scenario for something like that to happen. Shit goes wrong. Parents come home early and I'm sure theres been a time 9 hrs into a trip where I'm still in a state where seeing my parents definitely could have taken the trip in a bad direction. Secondly, never take 2 of anything you can't be guaranteed of dosage or purity or even the chemical you're ingesting. I wouldn't even pop 2 'e's at once that id never tried without having been told about from a reliable source who's tried themselves. I have a bit of experience tripping but would be hesitant doing it without someone else on it with me, let alone by myself. If you wanna trip alone at least have a someone who knows you're trippin nearby. especially is you've only tripped twice before and you say you haven't even had much visuals....certainly gets exponentially more crazy than that.

when ive tripped before, my trips usually lasted 7-8 hours, never exceeds that amount of time. Plus i did some calculations and i realized i have 10 hours alone. My mom will be out of the house by 6;00 A.M. and then ill drop exactly at that time. Then she doesnt return home till like 4:00 P.M. or 4:30 P.M.. And also, i have a friend who agreed to be my sitter.

so i should take one and if i think i could handle another one, i take the other tab?

Last edited by a moderator:
That will likely just prolong the trip, LSD tolerance kicks in fast. I've heard as fast as 20 minutes which wouldn't give you enough time to even feel the effects of the first tab. Just be patient and wait for the right time when you have 12 + hours of no responsibilities or possible worries, believe me it's worth it. Camping trip is nice. ;)

I always enjoyed a good dose just hiking in our amazing american park systems. It really helps you discover wonder.

when ive tripped before, my trips usually lasted 7-8 hours, never exceeds that amount of time. Plus i did some calculations and i realized i have 10 hours alone. My mom will be out of the house by 6;00 A.M. and then ill drop exactly at that time. Then she doesnt return home till like 4:00 P.M. or 4:30 P.M.. And also, i have a friend who agreed to be my sitter.

Yeah man theres a good chance you'd be all good and have enough time, but theres a chance you won't and fuck that...good pure acid will have you feeling far from usual at 9 hrs...who knows man it might even affect your trip just knowing that they're coming home and you're still tripping..you may freak out especially if you get shit thats stronger and better than your previous times. even get out of the house go someone like a park or something (if its the right setting) somewhere safe. first time for me theres no way id wanna be seen in public hahaha. you shouldn't have a worry in the world when you decide to take it. Is there a reason you have to take it alone? Id wait for a time where you're in a mad setting with good mates all getting on the same shit and doing it like that...id wanna be pretty experienced before doing it alone especially if you get a hectic one mate, you said you haven't had much visuals......i can tell you now if you aren't getting much visuals then you haven't had a proper trip, when you do you'll realise LSD is a drug to be taken pretty seriously..if you do get in over your head you'll want someone there sober but you'll also want someone there tripping as much sack as you. My advice, wait for a better time and place with mates..then if you want you can try 1 first and if you want it stronger take another...my first time i was just starting to come back after 9 hrs and had another half...ended up tripping for like 20 hours almost...probably shouldn't have done that

so i should take one and if i think i could handle another one, i take the other tab?

you're not listenting. they said take ONE.....taking one does not take one then take another after 3 hours when you think you can handle it. .....take one, means take ONE, then don't take anymore until next time you decide to trip on a different day.

Keep in mind if you double your dose you will increase the duration of the trip by a significant amount.

I think the dangers of taking two tabs is being overstated here. Most people always take at least two. Even if the shit is super potent you should be fine with two. It could go south, but it could go south with one too. I have never taken half blotters and I don't think most people do. If you have never tried the batch, maybe take one, but I don't think in my all of my years of tripping that I have ever ingested just one tab unless I was at work or something.

I think the dangers of taking two tabs is being overstated here.

I don't. It might be fine for you, but some tabs are stronger than others, some people are more sensitive than others, and some tabs don't contain LSD at all. There are many variables, and for the sake of HR it's better that people try small doses of each new sheet before committing to something bigger.

Most people always take at least two.
This is simply not true at all.

Even if the shit is super potent you should be fine with two.
This might be true for some, but it is not true for everyone.

I gave my friend 2 stamps and he told me he had a wonderful trip. He said it was completely tastless and that it lasted him 8 hours

Not LSD if it only lasted 8 hours. 10 at least. For me its more like 12 plus 4-6 hours of over-stimulation. Seems to last longer nowadays for me. ymmv