• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids need massive help tapering oxycodone

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Hi I been a silly billy
start of this year i stoped abusing all pills morphine oxy methadone
i got down to two ten mg extended and one 5mg i felt horrible but could function
i then went on a 3month methadone and oxy binge.
I not ffelt right since especially cos when i feel bit better I go buy a box of oxy
anyway ive told them not to contact me. i dont want to go on methadone or subutex id rather lower the oxy and get usedto it.
I get prescribed two twenty extended and two 5mgs.
If i take the 20 without crushing I feel ill, I get to point of ten-15mg every 4-6hours but how can I get it back so Im not crushing the extended up.
How long would this take as I wouldnt be going cold turkey can anyone give me a plan?
I also take 15mg diazepam a day smoke cannabis and take 600mg pregabalin 200 3x a day for fibromyalgia.
I have got protein powders with amino acids and I can afford to buy good cbd oil which helps ALOT.
I feel great off the oxys for 3 hours then at round 6 hours I feel rattly but dunno if it all in my head.

Also I have got 1mg subutex, I have gone 14hours without oxy before and used tiny amount of the subby with my oxy and did not rattle.
Would it be worth taking a tiny amount of the subutex with the oxy to help on the first day?

I am thinking of doing tenmg five times a day for a week.
Then one extended 20 and rest instant for a week or two.
Then get down to taking the extended and one 10mg instant a day.

PLEASE HELP AND ADVICE , Amino acids cbd and l tyrosine help a bunch but its the restlessness what gets me.
I also have a script of 30mg baclofen a day.
I am very ill with fibromyalgia and my back is fucked but the pills r fucking my mood up and i cant go out and do things cos i always feel rattly.
I used to love the gym but weights really hurt me, would light weights and cardio be good?