• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Need info on possible respitory functioning symptoms and heroin.

beagleboy

Bluelighter
Hi, so I got a gram from a very good vendor ( has months of good reviews from happy customers ) and feel that it caused bad respiratory functioning in me.
A little background: I haven?t done heroin in 17 years as I?ve had no desire to do so. I don?t smoke cigarettes and haven?t for almost 20 months. I?m a little overweight right now and have shitty cardiovascular ability as I haven?t been working out at all. Otherwise I am healthy. Both mentally too as I take an antidepressant and mood stabilizer. Couldn?t be happier as I am going to school with a 92% total grade. I am afraid that I experienced some respitory type symptoms after sniffing .05 of the heroin. I usually get very energetic after doing heroin. With this stuff my head felt like it was swimming and the high was overwhelming. I usually like to read, but I was unable to as my vision was very blurry. The h made me feel slightly warm and a little euphoric. I got the typical itchiness and wanted to scratch my nose as well. After sniffing a another .03 and eating a little food I gagged a few times a puked up a little bit of liquid. A few tablespoons was all. I?ve sniffed Fentanyl pills and ate in the past which caused me to puke a shitload and fall asleep.
My main concern was what I consider respitory related. My breathing was shallow and I felt like I was starving for oxygen. Not fun at all. I know that this can mean that I am dong too much H right? If that is the case I will simply do less. I really do not like feeling like nodding out. I?ve seen other people nod out because they had done a lot. I hadn?t done very much at all. I only did .05. And my vision was blurry and shit. After being high for a while my vision returned and the high felt euphoric. I could actually enjoy it after it wore off a little.

The h that I bought was off the brick and very hard. It smelled lightly of vinegar and was a darkish brown color. I was given one hard chunk. I put some in water and it dissolved completely in the spoon leaving nothing behind.

My concern is that even though the vendor has very good reviews for the same product going back several months this heroin might contain Fentanyl. All the heroin I had 17 years ago had a much different high like I described earlier. And I was shooting it also. I don?t have access to any rigs right now.

So, what do you think about the product and the respitory symptoms I am getting? I mean, heroin affects your cns system and you can generally expect respitory symptoms right? Are respitory symptoms and puking typical for Fentanyl products? My heroin, at least when sniffed, does not make me very energized like it use to. My heroin has very long legs also. .05 kept me high like more than 4 hours!

One guy wrote that he shot up a little after getting some and almost overdosed because it was so strong. He said he was in a bad nod for like 4 hours. Everyone was commenting on how potent it was and warning to be careful. Even the dealer warned that it was very potent.

I?m a little concerned because I?m not familur with heroin and how I?m sussposed to feel. I really do not like this dope because I favor dope that doesn?t have me nodding out. I need to be doing homework for school and shit. I know only eat the internet says about heroin. I have no friends in the real world that are experienced users. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? One dope making you tired and a different stamped bag making you energetic? Have you ever experienced anything like I am?

Is there anyway I could find out if this h has Fentanyl in it? A Walgreens urine screen might be out there that tests for fentanyl and heroin right? Or pill reports.com right

Thank you for reading my post and giving me your thoughts or any possible solutions to my dilemma. I also have access to black tar that?s sussposed to be very good/above average. Same guy too. Is black tar known for giving a noddy type high? And I thought that only black tar heroin smelled of vinegar? The pictures of my shit appear in kilo bricks but that doesn?t mean much. Everyone else is writing that the potency is an 8/10. I believe that it is, I have a scale, am I using too much? I don?t really like the high of this brand. What gives?!

Trying to gauge whether it's Fent or not by feel alone usually requires prior experience with fent. Also the other things like vinegar smell, nodding, less or more energy from it are all different with each user and their exp level.

I would be extremely careful with what you have and order this:

https://testkitplus.com/product/fentanyl-test-kit

fentanyl-test-kit-300x264.jpg

Hi, so I got a gram from a very good vendor ( has months of good reviews from happy customers ) and feel that it caused bad respiratory functioning in me.
A little background: I haven?t done heroin in 17 years as I?ve had no desire to do so. I don?t smoke cigarettes and haven?t for almost 20 months. I?m a little overweight right now and have shitty cardiovascular ability as I haven?t been working out at all. Otherwise I am healthy. Both mentally too as I take an antidepressant and mood stabilizer. Couldn?t be happier as I am going to school with a 92% total grade. I am afraid that I experienced some respitory type symptoms after sniffing .05 of the heroin. I usually get very energetic after doing heroin. With this stuff my head felt like it was swimming and the high was overwhelming. I usually like to read, but I was unable to as my vision was very blurry. The h made me feel slightly warm and a little euphoric. I got the typical itchiness and wanted to scratch my nose as well. After sniffing a another .03 and eating a little food I gagged a few times a puked up a little bit of liquid. A few tablespoons was all. I?ve sniffed Fentanyl pills and ate in the past which caused me to puke a shitload and fall asleep.
My main concern was what I consider respitory related. My breathing was shallow and I felt like I was starving for oxygen. Not fun at all. I know that this can mean that I am dong too much H right? If that is the case I will simply do less. I really do not like feeling like nodding out. I?ve seen other people nod out because they had done a lot. I hadn?t done very much at all. I only did .05. And my vision was blurry and shit. After being high for a while my vision returned and the high felt euphoric. I could actually enjoy it after it wore off a little.

The h that I bought was off the brick and very hard. It smelled lightly of vinegar and was a darkish brown color. I was given one hard chunk. I put some in water and it dissolved completely in the spoon leaving nothing behind.

My concern is that even though the vendor has very good reviews for the same product going back several months this heroin might contain Fentanyl. All the heroin I had 17 years ago had a much different high like I described earlier. And I was shooting it also. I don?t have access to any rigs right now.

So, what do you think about the product and the respitory symptoms I am getting? I mean, heroin affects your cns system and you can generally expect respitory symptoms right? Are respitory symptoms and puking typical for Fentanyl products? My heroin, at least when sniffed, does not make me very energized like it use to. My heroin has very long legs also. .05 kept me high like more than 4 hours!

One guy wrote that he shot up a little after getting some and almost overdosed because it was so strong. He said he was in a bad nod for like 4 hours. Everyone was commenting on how potent it was and warning to be careful. Even the dealer warned that it was very potent.

I?m a little concerned because I?m not familur with heroin and how I?m sussposed to feel. I really do not like this dope because I favor dope that doesn?t have me nodding out. I need to be doing homework for school and shit. I know only eat the internet says about heroin. I have no friends in the real world that are experienced users. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? One dope making you tired and a different stamped bag making you energetic? Have you ever experienced anything like I am?

Is there anyway I could find out if this h has Fentanyl in it? A Walgreens urine screen might be out there that tests for fentanyl and heroin right? Or pill reports.com right

Thank you for reading my post and giving me your thoughts or any possible solutions to my dilemma. I also have access to black tar that?s sussposed to be very good/above average. Same guy too. Is black tar known for giving a noddy type high? And I thought that only black tar heroin smelled of vinegar? The pictures of my shit appear in kilo bricks but that doesn?t mean much. Everyone else is writing that the potency is an 8/10. I believe that it is, I have a scale, am I using too much? I don?t really like the high of this brand. What gives?!

Thought the H might of come off a brick, from what I hear (depending where it comes from), the "original" suppliers who make and distrubute it are putting Fent in the product themselves to give it more of a "kick"

I have been using (or did, not any more lol) opiates for awhile and I started using H and I could only use 0.015 doses. I didnt try to nod out (because i wanted to play some games), but at that dose I had to remember to breath LOL. Can you message me the supplier you used, maybe I used the same? I got my stuff from the same type of guy (or girl) who had good reviews and had strong shit. One time, it was so strong ... I just threw it down the toilet, because it wasnt worth it.