• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need in depth description of meth and mdma usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulksmash218

Greenlighter
Hi I've used meth for a few months and have done some research on the chemicals used to make it and have a generalized understanding of it I've only done mdma twice and it was fun I did some research on how to make it but I don't have much experience with it and haven't explored it enough to get the effects I've heard about but a dealer of mine gave me some meth he said had mdma in it the crystal was white with a brownish tint to it I tried to chase it on foil and it took longer to vaporize and I had an instant sandpaper feeling down my throat and in my lungs similar to the feeling of (and I know this was stupid and fully learned my lesson) smoking gabapentin (probably wrong spelling it was boring and expensive to me, my own opinion) so I dipped my finger in the crushed crystal and rubbed it on my gums and my mouth went numb for 15 minutes so before I use anymore is this how this combo is supposed to be like or have I been ripped off I did feel some adrenaline rush and some euphoria but I'm not sure if it is a psychological anticipation that made my mind and body bring this feeling or an actual effect I've searched for this answer on here and haven't found an accurate answer to my situation and I have read 15 posts about this combo but I need a more in depth description of the combo in crystal form and if its not what I was sold I'd like a very close guesstimation of what I have please and thank you

It also had a lemony taste when smoked and it was salty when I rubbed it on my gums I heard you could make backyard meth with those bug bombs but I know that would be a horrible idea that probably won't work right and end up killing me I've never had the backyard stuff so I don't know if that's what I have either and I desperately need an answer both for this situation and for a more in depth understanding for further usage

I just joined last night looking for answers but I feel like no one notices or wants to help I'm looking for an education on drugs I know some basics but I want to know more to be safer and smarter I've been searching for someone who can answer my only current question or even someone who will answer in general but I've had no luck for the past 5 hours

Welcome to Bluelight, Hulksmash.

This is New Members Introduction, which is intended as a place for new members to say hello and generally get acquainted. We, generally speaking, do not answer specific questions, nor do I see any unanswered questions in past your posts; but if you ask your question perhaps I can direct you to the best place for you to post so you can get your answer.

I made a thread in the basic drug discussion forum asking a question about specific details of meth cut with mdma a little over 10 hours ago I also searched for 3 hours prior to registration for the answer but there's no answer or even question about it

I'm sorry I can't compel others to answer your question about dosing Meth and MDMA.

New Members Introductions is typically not the place where those types of questions are answered. I'm afraid you're just going to have to be patient until someone answers you in Other Drugs.

Be patient, and again Welcome to Bluelight

Last edited:
We cannot possibly identify any substance over the net.

You need a test.

This is why I was trying to ask an experienced user they'd know all about it enough to let me know what I may have just from a description

Maybe you were ripped off, maybe you weren't. But we do not perform drug IDs from subjective descriptions at Bluelight, because how could we possibly know what you have? Ask 20 people how they feel after a bump of meth and you'll get 20 different descriptions. And if we said "sure, sounds just like it," it would give you and anyone else reading a very false sense of confidence when it could literally be adulterated with anything. If you are really bothered, you could pay to get it tested.

Like others have said, we have no way to know what substance you were given. One tip for next time- if they tell you it's MDMA, swallow it. It's wasting your stuff if you try to smoke it. Same with gabapentin. I have to close this but wish you luck and welcome to Bluelight.

As CFC has so eloquently implied, we don't really do drug identification here at Bluelight. Firstly, you were asked to read something called the Bluelight User Agreement when you joined the forums and you were further asked to peruse the Basic Drug Discussion guidelines prior to creating threads or posting in existing threads, so tisk tisk mr. Hulk. The only way to actually identify drugs with any kind of specificity is to have it tested in a laboratory. Hence, it is actually dangerous to give anyone false information that could cause them to potentially hurt themselves.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.