• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need imediate advice plz long bbut i just dont kno what to do. tapering/quitin

Daman453666

Greenlighter
Ok heres the deal I've been in heroin, dilauded, and we'll Fuck anything stronger for 8 yrs just got done having surgery on a major abscess bout 4-5 in on wrist they cut me pretty good but before I was weaning got down to 2 mg dilauded every 4-6 hrs instead of 20 mg every 4 (irrelevant but I'm proud) but anyway when I went in I was admitted for 4 almost 5 days so they kinda fucked all the work I did and gave me no pain pills which fine I understand but they DID give me xanax bars but I only got almost 5 how can I spread them out a week enough to function for work the most effective way to take that kicks hardest and last the longest plz help nervous wanna leave this and any other tips r appreciateed one last thing I'm pretty fucking broke but any advice is better than none ty for anyone's time god help me lol scared lol

a P.S.

Oops forgot one last thing with taking zanis and lopramide what symptoms are gonna still b present?

So you would be using the Xanax to help withdrawals from dilaudid? I would break the bars into quarters and try to only take them at night when you need to sleep. (Homeless ------- BDD)

Yep like the poster above said cut em up and do your best to stretch them. Don't take any until you are in absolute freak out mode, do your best to tough through and only take any when in dire need. Also for what it is worth Benadryl potentiates Xanax too, mostly the sedating part but it may help you to stretch the Xanax.

the xanax will help the w/d - Loperamide will also help your w/d symptoms ,there's plenty of info on lope here on Bluelight

thank u so much for the advice 8 yrs later and I just want what was stolen back my life and soul... Also I do mainly heroin and dillys I truly wanna get my life whatever that is now lol started again and become alive again I'm also gonna try to pick up a few strong indicas and a pint o liquor to take with zanis to enhance so less is needed but even with all that stuff will it still b severe or what? Also what symptoms should I still feel also scored some gabipenton I do t kno what it do or how to take with everything

Benadryl huh? Would zzzquil b better? I just wanna b success full with my whole heart but I'm so scared imma fail plz y'all direct me to the best way to succeed with what I got I have a good amount o zanis and now gabipenton also some blue klonipens and last but not least a daily dosage time chart for a week for everything would be incredable from someone with experience on tapering (no opiates jus everything else)everything in a week to succeed ty for being here for me while I feel so fucking alone with this demon inside

Got some advise on the loperamide/Immodium. Be VERY CAREFUL. I was using it in pretty good amounts to hold off withdrawals which it actually worked very well for. I was taking around 80mg a day and was actually getting a nice buzz off the stuff. BUT... I ended up ODing on the stuff. I stopped breathing, turned blue/purple and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital, had to be bagged just to keep me breathing and get me going again. I had to be given Narcan multiple times (worst experience of my life, hate Narcan but it helped me) and was admitted to the hospital to be observed for like two days.

So PLEASE, if you are going to use Immodium to help with the withdrawals be very very careful. That shit can sneak up on you, I never saw it coming just woke up in the ambulance. It does work but it can be very dangerous in large amounts and is very cardiotoxic. So ne careful bud, wouldn't want to see you go through something like I did. Good luck to you.

EDIT: Gabapentin is very helpful with opioid withdrawal. It tends to calm down a lot of the symptoms and helps with sleep too. That combined with the Xamax should help quite a bit. The dose of Gabalentin I would recommend is 1200mg or so. If you can get your hands on some Clonidine that helps immensely too. My magic combo is Gabapentin, Klonopin, Seroquel, and Clonidine. It makes a world of a difference for me, pretty much removes the withdrawal feeling for me. Again good luck and remember in time it will pass.

Last edited:
Ok heres the deal I've been in heroin, dilauded, and we'll Fuck anything stronger for 8 yrs just got done having surgery on a major abscess bout 4-5 in on wrist they cut me pretty good but before I was weaning got down to 2 mg dilauded every 4-6 hrs instead of 20 mg every 4 (irrelevant but I'm proud) but anyway when I went in I was admitted for 4 almost 5 days so they kinda fucked all the work I did and gave me no pain pills which fine I understand but they DID give me xanax bars but I only got almost 5 how can I spread them out a week enough to function for work the most effective way to take that kicks hardest and last the longest plz help nervous wanna leave this and any other tips r appreciateed one last thing I'm pretty fucking broke but any advice is better than none ty for anyone's time god help me lol scared lol

So you are a 8 year addict and tapered yourself down too 2mg of dills every 4 hours, my man that's less than a prescribe dose, that's awesome dude.. There is all kind of remedies to ease the withdrawels, but I'm gonna tell you what you need to hear, not what you want.. I've been in the same but tapered down to 40mg methadone daily. If you didn't lie and are taking 2mg Dilly like you said, your body is telling you it's time go for it.. No more drugs just some good vitamins, if you want to get off drugs, don't sell yourself short by taking other drugs to mask it.. WD's are fuckin horrible, I thought I was at deaths door for what felt like a lifetime. But I think the mentality you walk away with from going cold turkey is worth it's weight in gold. I did it too man. 6 years of IV herion and pills up my nose before I finally settled to 25mg of done a day, but I realized it's either jump out or stay in, it had to end. Walk away from your substance without thinking you need another ones help. It's scary, but realizing that strength and determination broke the chains, you can't out a price on that confidence moving forward. Do what you want, but consider my advice, your tougher than you think brother

So you would be using the Xanax to help withdrawals from dilaudid? I would break the bars into quarters and try to only take them at night when you need to sleep. (Homeless ------- BDD)

Agreed. I would do the exact same thing. Withdrawal sucks both day and night, but it really sucks when it's night time, it's dark out, everyone is asleep, nothing to do and it's just you and your symptoms and time. Save the Alprazolam (Xanax) for the evenings so you can get some sleep and recharge.