• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Need help with some complications

2763738373Lame

Bluelighter
Hello everyone so I’ve had this one vein that’s been hard for a while now. Not the whole vein but a part of it. But it seems like all the sudden it starts ti get even harder and more of the vein seems to be hard. Should I be concerned about this? Also it seems like my knees are becoming randomly bruised and sometimes and like legit ice cold to touch does anyone know what that could mean? Any input is greatly appreciated

If any part of a vein feels hard, it's generally not a good idea to inject into it. If it's hard, you have to move on to another one.

Random bruising without cause can be a sign of liver issues, among other things. I read your other post and responded. I'll say the same thing here for good measure. You really should immediately go to the ED to get this situation straightened out. This could be a life or death situation and while we will do all we can, we are not the people you should be having this particular conversation with. Go to the ED. I know it's a drag and it's embarrassing, but it's better than losing a limb or dying.

Reactions: CFC
I know I need to it’s just so embarrassing. And just one more question. I don’t shoot in that vein I stay away from it completely. I’m just wondering why is it getting worse even when I’m not using it. Thank you for the help!