• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need Help With Smoking Cannabis

CuriousSoul

Greenlighter
Hey everyone! just need a little help with smoking weed as i have been held back by the fear that i may have a bad time like a have a couple of times recently. i've had nice relaxing highs before that i enjoy greatly, however, sometimes i have these episodes while smoking in which i become completely unable to think and everything seems to stop being real. because of these experiences i have become terrified of smoking weed. i really do want to be able to smoke again for its positive effects on my mental health. any advice ?

forgot to mention i usually smoke indica dominant strains such as cheese and blues :)

My personal advice for you would be to smoke with other people. This seems to eliminate a similar feeling I get while smoking alone.

Oh. I hate smoking with people. Nothing quite like getting stoned AF and playing your favorite MMO, jamming the music you wana jam. Plus there's always one jackass who torches the bowl when he gets greens and you get scooby snacks. Take people out of the equation and you get all the weed to yourself lol.

I've also come to realize that weed is just too intense at times when you have a low tolerance. When I've got it built up in my system it's a much more relaxing and enjoyable endeavor. That's what gives it to habit forming I feel.

Would smoking little bits of weed and slowly building up help me enjoy smoking. Because my tolerance would be better right ? If so that's great ill give it a try

I mean I am just trying to provide my personal experiences to give you an idea of what might be helpful; You don't have to like cannabis lol. Smoking little bits at this time would be your best bet any way you slice it if you truly want to avoid a panic attack.

I had this problem for years until I reverted back to the pollen hash that I used to smoke in my teens. A lot cheaper, no paranoia. Could try it?

Up for this! I almost tried to jump on a bridge way back when I smoke with my pals they are tripping me off. since then I've been smoking my blunt solo while playing online.=D

~Disregard anything obvious to you~

Get a cheap pipe if you don't already have one. Easy to control portion.
Take a small pinch of your goods and light it up.
When you take the hit it should be tickling your throat not ripping it up. Excessive coughing is an instant trigger for my anxiety.
Breath it in like a deep breath and exhale, none of this should be forced, no smoke burps or holding it in till you pass out just a nice calm inhale > exhale.
This is my first toke of the day habit, after a couple more hits on the pipe gradually increasing the amount, ill move on to the bong if needed.

The most helpful thing for me is knowing that there is a surefire way to stop the panic and anxiety (negative thoughts) and that is to stuff your fat face with munchies, seriously.
Never failed me before, when i take a big rip off the bong and the panic starts to creep in, I'll down a glass of water and and start eating.
Also liquor works great for me, (only after smoking) strong stuff only.

Good Luck