• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need help with RUBY RED grapefruit juice and oxycodone

DaveNeedsToTaper

Bluelighter
hey guys. ive looked at over 12 stores. could only find "ruby red grapefruit juice" ingrediants are concentrated grapefruit juice. does that mean it will not effect my oxycodone bioavailablity? plz help. how much juice should i consume and how much before? i also have ruby red... which i know now is the worst. but WHY is it the worst? i cant find anything online at alllll even using duckduckgo

Last edited:
I think “white” grapefruit has the highest amount of furanocoumarins, which are inhibitors of liver enzymes either 2d6 or 3a4 can’t quite remember. If you couldn’t find juice, how about buying a white grapefruit, that is a better option anyway, you know for sure it hasn’t been processed at all then.

I think “white” grapefruit has the highest amount of furanocoumarins, which are inhibitors of liver enzymes either 2d6 or 3a4 can’t quite remember. If you couldn’t find juice, how about buying a white grapefruit, that is a better option anyway, you know for sure it hasn’t been processed at all then.

how much do i need then?

but yes I know white is best. but cant find anything online as to how much is in red ruby.. why concentrated is not as good... etc.. I even tried duckduckgo.com incase google just hides the results

If you buy a grapefruit from the market say, I would either eat half (my preference back in the day) or squeeze half for juice. I believe the pulp is where the compounds you want lie.

I will have a look for you but I do know Seville oranges also contain what you want.

If you buy a grapefruit from the market say, I would either eat half (my preference back in the day) or squeeze half for juice. I believe the pulp is where the compounds you want lie.

I will have a look for you but I do know Seville oranges also contain what you want.
I forgot its a cocktail. how long am I supposed to wait before taking opiates? it didnt seem to make a difference with oxy neo. I am prescribed targin. but it fucking suckkkssss.

But if it’s red the organic amount of FCouramins is negligible at a best. My few positive experiences were with loading up on it 6-8 hours prior. You may get some results waiting an hour or two, but enzymatic reactions take time to take their place.

What is your DOC?

what is doc? im perscriped 10mg every 6 hours if thats what u mean. but I take WAY more. its really bad. I od my first time the other day taking 7.5 40s within like 2.5 hours. it was really fucked. but didnt need to go to hospital or anything just ended up needing to sleep. tried so hard not to puke. my head was in so much pain. I was shaking and sweating. couldn't walk right. felt horrible. but youre saying red has nothing in it???

I know there are some white mixtures on amazon. but I can never find actual freash juice. its always concentrate.

DOC = drug of choice.

You are putting yourself at risk taking that dose over such a short space of time, not to mention just wasting opioids if you take such a high amount and never see the effects as you are out for the count. I think other varieties of grapefruit have little to none of what you are looking for, hence the popularity of white over all others.

Take care and respect your drug, it will reward you with pleasure that you can replicate again.

DOC = drug of choice.

You are putting yourself at risk taking that dose over such a short space of time, not to mention just wasting opioids if you take such a high amount and never see the effects as you are out for the count. I think other varieties of grapefruit have little to none of what you are looking for, hence the popularity of white over all others.

Take care and respect your drug, it will reward you with pleasure that you can replicate again.

what do you mean by the end of that? I dont usually take that much at a time. I also worked out for the first time in awhile during my last dose. I think that could have effected it due to blood pressure and rate. but im not sure. I have been prescribed for a long time now but since ive been prescribed targin it actually gives me minor withdrawals... idk what to do. kratom is the only thing that has helped me. I also have a perscription of gaba pentin which I use sometimes. do you know much about gaba? I know it has helped me in the past with cold turkey (running out) but I dont have the confidence itll help for some reason.