• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help with quick suboxne taper

Cashisking

Greenlighter
What's up guys I'm new here I've been doing opiates on and off for a few years I've been to rehab and used subs a few times but they usually keep me on them for months. I had a few months clean and I've currently been using for 3 months it wasn't to much at first but this last month I've been smoking around a gram a day and I really want to quit. I plan on getting subs from a buddy and doing it myself. Can anyone help me out with a quick taper schedule and roughly how many 8 MG strips I will need.

I did a 7 day taper off about 150mg oxy habit a few months ago. Plan was to go 12 days 8,8,6,6,4,4,2,2,1,1,0.5,0.5 stop but reduced to 7 days as I was feeling great all the way down save the first day where I initiated at 8mg and probably didnt wait long enough after my last dose of oxy and had minor precipitated wd. I took an extra 2mg like 12 hours later so went 10,8,6,4,2,1,0.5 stop.

Two things. I would have started lower maybe 4 to 6mg max both because I really didnt notice a difference and to avoid those precip wd. I would also stretched it to 2 weeks as even down to 0.5mg I felt great, within 24 hours of stopping I had physical wd symptoms (not as bad a CT but not fun) and worse, the emotional instability I read about but didnt really expect kicked in full force for 4 or 5 days literally making me contemplate suicide. A longer stretch out may help ease this.