• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Need help with heavy addiction.

Stagsman

Greenlighter
hey guys I am new here so hello and wish all you the best. Bro SWIM NEEDS HELP. Basically accumulated a brick a day habit of pure white fentanyl. We all know real dope is gone. This is the pure white shit from Kensington. Swim has 8 green bars, 5 8mg sub strips and some crystal meth. I keep hearing this fairytale that meth is Jesus for withdraw. Has anyone e had luck with this route. Swim waited 28 hours once and took a 8mg and kaboom precipitated withdraw until cotton shots brought swim back to life. Any advice insight please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Meth is not what you want for opioid withdrawal. I don't know what a brick means but I assume its a lot? Methadone does seem like a good idea. Otherwise the xans should help you sleep at least.

It’s easy to do a Brick a day when the quality is crap. In that case I got a serious problem and have you beat by a long shot.
I’m curious where “Kensington” is? I’m in New Jersey. I think there’s a town named that in jersey but I’m just guessing. Anyway I agree “real dope is gone”. However I’d be happy to find fent at this point as that seems to be gone as well. As of today I got some ish that feels like straight up Xanax bars and that alone which I can’t stand. Another waste of money.
Sorry what was the question? Meth? I know nothing about and hope it stays that way. I doubt it would help withdrawal as it’s not even related. If I had to guess I’d say it may make things worse. My sincerest sympathies.

It’s easy to do a Brick a day when the quality is crap. In that case I got a serious problem and have you beat by a long shot.
I’m curious where “Kensington” is? I’m in New Jersey. I think there’s a town named that in jersey but I’m just guessing. Anyway I agree “real dope is gone”. However I’d be happy to find fent at this point as that seems to be gone as well. As of today I got some ish that feels like straight up Xanax bars and that alone which I can’t stand. Another waste of money.
Sorry what was the question? Meth? I know nothing about and hope it stays that way. I doubt it would help withdrawal as it’s not even related. If I had to guess I’d say it may make things worse. My sincerest sympathies.

Well the quality deff isn't crap thats the problem if my girl doesn't have this stuff and if I buy from anyone else she could shoot 20 bags of other stuff and still be in full blown withdrawal to the point where she's throwing up blood. Kensington is in Philadelphia. I get what you're saying about the xanax thing I thought that to cause all we do is just pass out and the way my girl shakes when she kicks reminds me of zans but she took 2 bars and was still throwing up and she's only 90lbs its crazy. I heard doing that during the day doing the meth keeps you from getting sick then zans at night to go to sleep but I don't think the zans are enough to put me out then I would be tweaking come off the meth and dope sick and that's no good either.. What part of jersey you from? Were down by AC. I do agree majority of the stuff anymore is trash but this stuff im getting is deff pure fentanyl. We want to get off it so bad but can't make it any longer than what seems to be less than 24 hours.

Hey there.
So yea I’m in Toms River. That’s interesting that down in AC you can still score good shit regarding Fentoin. Lol
So what I meant by the zany feeling in the dope is it just feels like anything but fent or heroin. It feels like someone mashed a bunch of Xanax’s and Bagged it and bricked it. And my body is shooting awaiting the feeling of an opioid that doesn’t come or rather is overtaken Instead by a sleepy feeling equivalent to a few Xanax bars which hits hard. It might have some fent in it but not enough from what I’m used to that’s for sure.
Also yes in regards to the “meth” I did understand that as crystal meth. That’s why I said unrelated.
Have you guys always lived around AC? I haven’t been there in awhile.

Meth is not what you want for opioid withdrawal. I don't know what a brick means but I assume its a lot? Methadone does seem like a good idea. Otherwise the xans should help you sleep at least.
I went on meth binge during worst days of opioid withdrawal otherwise i would relapse again. I don't recommend this to anyone (unless they know what are they doing), but i always had zero energy during opioid WD and that was reason why i always relapsed, but this time i tried meth and it worked and i was finally able to get clean from opiates

I went on meth binge during worst days of opioid withdrawal otherwise i would relapse again. I don't recommend this to anyone (unless they know what are they doing), but i always had zero energy during opioid WD and that was reason why i always relapsed, but this time i tried meth and it worked and i was finally able to get clean from opiates
I'm curious what you mean by meth is not what you want, but still worked for you. Swim doesn't enjoy meth and needs a small small piece to fly. Normally swim takes a little then cleans his house, all the neighbors, the wawa, Walmart etc. Know what i mean

Well the quality deff isn't crap thats the problem if my girl doesn't have this stuff and if I buy from anyone else she could shoot 20 bags of other stuff and still be in full blown withdrawal to the point where she's throwing up blood. Kensington is in Philadelphia. I get what you're saying about the xanax thing I thought that to cause all we do is just pass out and the way my girl shakes when she kicks reminds me of zans but she took 2 bars and was still throwing up and she's only 90lbs its crazy. I heard doing that during the day doing the meth keeps you from getting sick then zans at night to go to sleep but I don't think the zans are enough to put me out then I would be tweaking come off the meth and dope sick and that's no good either.. What part of jersey you from? Were down by AC. I do agree majority of the stuff anymore is trash but this stuff im getting is deff pure fentanyl. We want to get off it so bad but can't make it any longer than what seems to be less than 24 hours.
The WD from this stuff is nuts. I’m the same way your girl is as well. There’s only one kind that gets me right and if I can’t get that forget it. I do other stuff and am in full on wd an hour later. Looking back heroin wd seems like a cakewalk. I’m surprised you make it 24 hours. I’m fukt after 7.

It made my withdrawal worse (meth) . I would do a quick or slow taper of methadone

Hey Stagsman! You're in the same boat as a lot of people are right now. The medical/recovery community/industry is still struggling to figure out the best course of action for dealing with the Fentanyl problem. Peoples' are getting worse, faster than ever before.

A lot of prescribers are going to be extremely nervous about liability issues. It takes an unconventional amount of drugs to medicate your unconventional tolerance.

This is probably going to be a few weeks' long process doing it right without torturing yourself. Ideally, I'd like to see you really reduce your Fentanyl use for a few days before checking into a medical detox.

I would really advise against using Methamphetamine or any stimulants right now. They often make people feel much worse and the comedown can motivate you to use even more than you already were.

Do you ever use Gabapentinoids, do they work at all for your withdrawal symptoms? If you've never tried these, they work wonders for a lot of people, myself included.

I think the very first step should be getting you to a point where you can tolerate a micro dose of Buprenorphine. We can decide from there what to do. Given your tolerance and what you've described with your last attempt at Bupe, this could mean 72 hours or even more of reduced or zero Fentanyl.

Keep us updated but do try to push yourself and be very cautious with the Benzodiazepines.

Hey Stagsman! You're in the same boat as a lot of people are right now. The medical/recovery community/industry is still struggling to figure out the best course of action for dealing with the Fentanyl problem. Peoples' are getting worse, faster than ever before.

A lot of prescribers are going to be extremely nervous about liability issues. It takes an unconventional amount of drugs to medicate your unconventional tolerance.

This is probably going to be a few weeks' long process doing it right without torturing yourself. Ideally, I'd like to see you really reduce your Fentanyl use for a few days before checking into a medical detox.

I would really advise against using Methamphetamine or any stimulants right now. They often make people feel much worse and the comedown can motivate you to use even more than you already were.

Do you ever use Gabapentinoids, do they work at all for your withdrawal symptoms? If you've never tried these, they work wonders for a lot of people, myself included.

I think the very first step should be getting you to a point where you can tolerate a micro dose of Buprenorphine. We can decide from there what to do. Given your tolerance and what you've described with your last attempt at Bupe, this could mean 72 hours or even more of reduced or zero Fentanyl.

Keep us updated but do try to push yourself and be very cautious with the Benzodiazepines.
How much bupe should I start taking and when should I start taking it should I take it while I'm still using the fent? I'm scared to death idk what to do!!!

How much bupe should I start taking and when should I start taking it should I take it while I'm still using the fent? I'm scared to death idk what to do!!!
The WD from this stuff is nuts. I’m the same way your girl is as well. There’s only one kind that gets me right and if I can’t get that forget it. I do other stuff and am in full on wd an hour later. Looking back heroin wd seems like a cakewalk. I’m surprised you make it 24 hours. I’m fukt after 7.
Well my girl gets sick a few hours after not having it but the longest she's gone was almost 24 hours and was throwing up blood its so damn scarey it sucks !!

Hey stegman, given that you're already experiencing so many problems trying to induct at the 24 hour mark, I would advise digging very deep and trying to let your peripheral medications with the discomfort through the process.

Based upon what you have said so far, I think you should wait at least 48 hours before attempting a micro dose induction with Buprenorphine. You do not need to take 8mg Bupe for it to work. These microdoses of potentially tenths, of tenths of milligrams at a time will be a starting place.

If you take a micro dose and start feeling withdrawal coming on, it means you have to wait just a little bit longer.

This is scary, I know, but we all have experience and we are here to help however we can!

I'm curious what you mean by meth is not what you want, but still worked for you. Swim doesn't enjoy meth and needs a small small piece to fly. Normally swim takes a little then cleans his house, all the neighbors, the wawa, Walmart etc. Know what i mean

it worked for me, because i took little as well. I did meth to keep being functional during WD, not to be fucked up. I just snorted small line to see if it's going to help me and it did help tremendously. Actually it was best meth binge i ever had.

Hey stegman, given that you're already experiencing so many problems trying to induct at the 24 hour mark, I would advise digging very deep and trying to let your peripheral medications with the discomfort through the process.

Based upon what you have said so far, I think you should wait at least 48 hours before attempting a micro dose induction with Buprenorphine. You do not need to take 8mg Bupe for it to work. These microdoses of potentially tenths, of tenths of milligrams at a time will be a starting place.

If you take a micro dose and start feeling withdrawal coming on, it means you have to wait just a little bit longer.

This is scary, I know, but we all have experience and we are here to help however we can!

in my experience switching back and forth from varies opis on to bupe, is decently easy the first several go arounds. It will get significantly more difficult.

the whole process is tricky, however. I agree, you want to start with very small amounts of bupe. Maybe half a mg. It has to be enough to feel it.

Of course at your tolerance it’s a little bit of Russian roulette. You mightfeel better when it hits, but, on the Other hand, it couldmake you feel worse. In my experience, if it makes you feel worse, it only does so for an hour or two until you stabilize.

That's a pretty cool study Wizard, albeit as the authors say, limited by the very small size. None the less I've always wondered why after a prolonged period of fentanyl use it becomes harder and harder to avoid crippling precipitated withdrawal. Even waiting 48 hours wasn't enough for me in the end and I only did fent for like 5-7 days with a break for about 3-4 days, repeated over 6 to 8 weeks, so probably considerably less than the OP. I stopped the bupe completely, transitioned back to heroin and then got on methadone. Excluding transitioning back to heroin, this could be an option for the OP, as methadone would allow him to use on top until he got to a dose that provided relief and started blocking the high. It would also totally avoid any precipitated withdrawal. I know after experiencing my 4th or 5th bout of precipitated withdrawal, I never wanted to touch bupe again and I never did, but if the OP could use the Bernese method described in that study, he might be able to make it work, though with the small amount of bupe he has, it would still be a very tough detox and I really understand and sympathise that precipitated withdrawal can make you extremely gun shy regarding taking bupe again.

What are your goals @Stagsman ? Do you just want to get off the fent shit and use heroin again? Take a tolerance break? Get fully on bupe and stop using?

I agree that microdosing does present some problems. We cant do volumetric dosing cause it's a sublingually administered drug. I really think the only thing you can do is eyeball it, which, from an HR perspective really sucks.

If you had a nice scale that can so weights so small then that would be a good option, but those are expensive and most people dont have them lying around.