Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need Help with crazy trip

Sane1

Greenlighter
*long post, but please read*

So I bought what I thought was "25i" from a friend. Upon hours of research of this drug I decided I would take it. Reading that it's more of a body experience than spiritual and the visuals are different than actually LSD I was expecting just a crazy body high with good energy and crazy visuals that would make me happy.
* to add in - this is my first time ever experimenting with drugs like this *
So I took it like they said to. Put it in my upper lip for about and half hour and boy did it hit me quick. (also no metallic taste, yet my gum did go num.) so it had me thinking "what the hell did I just take?" And boy was I about to find out.

Colors seemed a lot brighter and beautiful and my awareness was through the roof with just about a half hour to and hour on this trip. I had so much energy and music sounded nice. My thoughts were going crazy. From one thought to another and to another and so on. About 2 hours into this I realize that everything is just going downhill. I'm starting to hear shit that wasn't there and actually having hallucinations. Ex - fan was working without being plugged in. Sudden power outage in my room when my actual power would stay on. When I was outside everything seemed connected and I didn't know why but in the moment I just knew what was what and what I was. The universe was so beautiful. This went on for hours and at my peak it hit me like a bitch. Paradoxes, crazy thoughts, sensations in my body, visuals. (Thought demons were ripping skin off my back in the shower) . I lost touch with reality. What I thought I knew didn't make sense anymore and what I was thinking of (which were insane at the time) made so much sense to me. So much emotion was going through me. It felt as if everything I knew was ripped away and given back so I could experience it with my own actual thoughts - no judgement, boundaries, separation. My perspective changed on everything, yet I was literally going insane with never ending thoughts and loops. I actually convinced myself I was insane and was thinking of ideas that could help get through life without anyone knowing I was insane yet those thoughts seemed more insane than the previous.

To sum it up (sorry for such the long post) I was deprived of what I thought I knew and experienced everything through a different perspective even though I completely lost my mind. Now after the trip I have a different perspective on everything! It's beautiful, yet I can't describe it to someone who hasn't actually experienced it. So help me. What the hell happened and what should I be doing now that I have these new looks on life ?

Another note - after reflecting I realized it wasn't a "bad" trip but the most beautiful worst decision I've ever made haha

There's a good chance you actually did get 25-i. Lots of the symptoms you described are things that occur under the influence of NBOMes. Often times those blotters are dosed extremely high, sometimes upwards of 1000ug+. This could've been the reason for the quick onset of effects and intense feelings that you witnessed.

Maybe you could try and buy more of the stuff from your friend if he still has the same batch and send it in to get tested to see what the chemical truly is?

It sounds to me like you just simply went prepared for such an intense experience. My advice to you if you decide to try psychedelics again, start LOW. very low.

The first time I ever tried lsd I only had a 1/3 of a blotter tab and I was glad I did. I could have handled more but at the time I really didn't know what to expect.

Sound rather prophetic the way you describe it :)
We're you alone? Another reason you may have had a hard time may have been due to not having someone around to talk to about it. I find myself getting stuck in thought loops alot more when I'm not in the presence of someone to help break the loop. But this is not always the case with some people; they get stuck no matter what.

Yeah, this is what pretty much everybody's first trip is like. Nothing wrong with that, of course.

personally i wont do 25i ever again unless im at a rave garanteed to go on for many many more hours, something to control your head, keep you occupied watching rainbow music shapes being stamped out of the speakers to techno :D
far too many times ive been bored shitless, ran out of greenery and resorted to passing time with 25i even though i wasnt really up for tripping, bad mistake to repeatedly make