• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help With AMBIEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshWax

Greenlighter
Listen. I am a constant benzo user and live my life just like every other average joe.\

I AM DRY UNTIL TOMORROROW :( | What i have been Cautiously using was AMBIEN / ZOLPIDEM 10mg

________________________________________________________________________________
Remember 10mg Per pill

Dose 1: 20mg: 4pm I CAN TELL YOU AFTER THOSE SESSIONS I FEEL MORE SOBER THEN FROM WHEN I DID BEFORE. LOL:?

Doe 2: 20mg: 5pm

Does 3: 30mg: 7p
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I only have 8 left. do you think just taking the 8 at once would help because people saying oh take 15 to see how you feel shut the fuck up i feel nothing bitch. Haha but seriously just pop 80mg at once?

Heaven's sake NO! You already took 70 mg and that's not "cautiously using." Taking more is not a good idea. Whatever you do, don't attempt to drive or go out. Just go to bed already. By the way, Bluelight is a harm reduction forum and we are not here to help you get as high as possible. Please read the forum guidelines before posting. I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.