• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help Utilizing 80 mg OxyContin and Perc 10s... just need an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
I take 100 mg at once oxy. Is it safe to take an 80 OxyContin with like (3)10 mg Percocet or oxies in morning at once? What would release at once estimation? Like 30 mg+ like 25 mg from the 80 my OxyContin? So I would get like 55 mg at once then the other 55 mg would rather give out over the next 8 hours. Is that safe compared to 100 mg at once oxy IR?

Im really sorry that you have so many questions man, bit we've been down this road several times over the past week and we really nees to curtail these threads.

Nobody can say with any kond of definity "80mg is a-ok, but 90mg will certainly kill you". It is just not possible, nor is it safe to give people absolute answers to an issue for which there is not one.

If we knew literally everything about you, including a medical work up concerning your precise physiology and enzyme activity, it would still be incresibly irresponsible to make calls like this.

Please understand my friend, although you probably dont want to hear it, you are the best source of information regarding what you can and cannot handle. We simply cannot get that specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.