• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need help using dual chamber bubbler. Vaping help too (Meth)

Aerogurl72

Greenlighter
I'm fairly new to methamphetamine, I've primarily been using different types of pizzo's to smoke but bought this dual chamber bubbler yesterday and wanted to try it out but I'm confused. Here's a website showing what I bought, the only difference is my glass mouthpiece will go all the way down into the bottom of the chamber. [ 2 Chamber Bubbler ] I'm an old school stoner, I've smoked weed out of every type of bubbler and water bong but this is new. I need some help. I assume I put water in both sides? How far down should the mouthpiece & burner be inside the chambers? Should the burner sit in a certain position because when it starts to melt it seems impossible to roll? I tried it and got some water in my mouth, maybe I had too much water? (1/4 way full both chambers) I assume the glass tubes go down into the water like a regular bubbler lol How much water should I be using? Warm or cold water make a difference with meth? I read some people were using stuff other than water in their bubblers, like what & why?
Also, I vape, Does anyone use the vape attachment I saw online called "Longmata Motar Glass Water Attachment"? I'd LOVE if I could use my vape equipment rather than pipes & torches. ANY Suggestions about vaping would be appreciated as well. Thanks for any & all help 😁😇

Sigh! I would love to help but I have no clue this time.

But need things be so complicated? This made me higher than I could have dreamed of..and the smoke was as sweet as could be..

(Sorry for reposting same image again today)

Thanks for the reply. If I can't get it figured out at least I have the parts to make my own DIY like you have. I made so many bongs back in the day it's not funny LOL

I figured it out. It's quite the hit honestly lol you put water in the first chamber and get the tip of the oil burner in the water, no water in the other chamber. :)

I'm fairly new to methamphetamine, I've primarily been using different types of pizzo's to smoke but bought this dual chamber bubbler yesterday and wanted to try it out but I'm confused. Here's a website showing what I bought, the only difference is my glass mouthpiece will go all the way down into the bottom of the chamber. [ 2 Chamber Bubbler ] I'm an old school stoner, I've smoked weed out of every type of bubbler and water bong but this is new. I need some help. I assume I put water in both sides? How far down should the mouthpiece & burner be inside the chambers? Should the burner sit in a certain position because when it starts to melt it seems impossible to roll? I tried it and got some water in my mouth, maybe I had too much water? (1/4 way full both chambers) I assume the glass tubes go down into the water like a regular bubbler lol How much water should I be using? Warm or cold water make a difference with meth? I read some people were using stuff other than water in their bubblers, like what & why?
Also, I vape, Does anyone use the vape attachment I saw online called "Longmata Motar Glass Water Attachment"? I'd LOVE if I could use my vape equipment rather than pipes & torches. ANY Suggestions about vaping would be appreciated as well. Thanks for any & all help 😁😇
I use the longmada motar quartz chamber tank and the glass water attachment, works well. As far as mods go I use the dual battery geekvape aegis X or vaporesso luxe mod, I set the power to 20w and fire, in a few seconds the meth starts to vaporize and you are good to go, pulse once and bubble away.

I use the longmada motar quartz chamber tank and the glass water attachment, works well. As far as mods go I use the dual battery geekvape aegis X or vaporesso luxe mod, I set the power to 20w and fire, in a few seconds the meth starts to vaporize and you are good to go, pulse once and bubble away.
Thank you. Definitely buying these to add to my collection of vaping supplies.