Lost Need help to recover from a one hell of a trip

Just wow !
What a fucking hell of a trip.. I know words can never describe trips that are deep like this one, but I can relate to mine to imagine what you suffer during that one.
Really crazy, lot of respect for you were able to recover and trip again 1,5 mg of acid.. you crazy bro !! I was never able to go further than 200 mic with some tolerance behind

Just wow !
What a fucking hell of a trip.. I know words can never describe trips that are deep like this one, but I can relate to mine to imagine what you suffer during that one.
Really crazy, lot of respect for you were able to recover and trip again 1,5 mg of acid.. you crazy bro !! I was never able to go further than 200 mic with some tolerance behind
I believe integration is key of each trip to resolve them. Stanislov grof has written many exellecent books over the years in his client sessions of treating people with high dose lsd trips for their problems. But psychedelics are also not for everybody. These days if i dont take a month break inbetween and start tripping within 1-2 weeks my trips will take more of a dark twist as the mind just feels to chaotic and weak to really go through that mind melting.