• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Need help thinking im getting fake or low mg bars!

cdcdssdd

Greenlighter
Got burn on about 30 or more some seem to work and some dont ...i was wondering if their any extraction ways that yall know of ,im trying the water extraction ,as of now.By letting the pill (about 4 ) in some luke warm water because i know alp. is water soluble, so why im trying this method ..please help. Id rather have a concentrate when i need it then eating one then thinking its going to work and im having mini panic attacks thanks guys..lmk any thoughts on this. about fakes ..i think their is .5 mg fora 2 mg bar.

Try and stay away from buying the actual Bars, too many fakes out there. Stick with the footballs. I have had plenty of "Onax" fakes as well as the white "Xanax" fakes.

They tasted like sugar and some of the pill were good, my way of testing was to chew it as I chew up all my tabs. Alp tastes like absolute bitter shit.

I know the hell you are in. I've been there with a ton of bars that don't seem to work and you can feel your skin turning to rubber... Fuck that..
Went to rehab for this shit and the taper was so simple. I did a very simple Klonopin taper... the anxiety with coming off Xanax is those fucking seizures... but if you taper Klonopin or Valium correctly (longer half-life benzos), you will have WD symptoms.... but nothing compared to a cold kick of Xanax.

You know your body... if some bars are working and some aren't, you know what to do. Just BE CAREFUL... I had a batch of bars once I was sure were fake... turned out they were just fine, my head was the messed up part. Don't take too many... likely to wake up in a foreign place with no recollection.

There is light in that tunnel... Switch to Klons and taper over a couple months and tough out the shit WD... A few months later you will thank yourself for the accomplishment.

And O yes... the taste. There is no disputing that. I always made sure to taste the Xanax bars. Some call it bitter.. it had more of a sweet taste to me.. No disputing it's potency when you can taste it.

ya ur wasting ur time with a water extraction. its so barely souluble that it can be called insoluble.

Be careful boys and girls, I overdosed last week after taking 2 xanax bars that were " counterfiet" and contained fentanyl

Try and stay away from buying the actual Bars, too many fakes out there. Stick with the footballs. I have had plenty of "Onax" fakes as well as the white "Xanax" fakes.

They tasted like sugar and some of the pill were good, my way of testing was to chew it as I chew up all my tabs. Alp tastes like absolute bitter shit.
are the onax bars literally inactive alprazolam?? a slew of these bars were around for a few months and I stupidly bought them, at the time. t tolerance was so high so I had a hard time distinguishing if they were take. do they have any bit of alprazolam in it? rumor has it they are from india, and when mass produced, some pills have very low concentrations of alp. In them, or some pills had too much alp in it.can you verify what's the real story with these?

I get bars that aren't "fake", but rather they are counterfeit. I always why this guy had 1000's per month. Unless he literally knows everyone in the world that gets prescribed name brand bars, something fihy was going on. I did some research and confronted the guy. Alp powder is ordered from deep web and they are pressed with glucose. That's why they taste sweet at first, and then immediately after you get that distinct bitter xanax taste. I still buy them bc they work as well as the ones from the pharmacy. And to whoever presses them, kudos. They are spot on, with the little groove in them and everything.

are the onax bars literally inactive alprazolam?? a slew of these bars were around for a few months and I stupidly bought them, at the time. t tolerance was so high so I had a hard time distinguishing if they were take. do they have any bit of alprazolam in it? rumor has it they are from india, and when mass produced, some pills have very low concentrations of alp. In them, or some pills had too much alp in it.can you verify what's the real story with these?

In my experience the onax were hit or miss. I have a very low tolerance, I only take .5mg of klonopin a night and sometimes not at all for a few days at a time to keep tolerance down.

So when I tried the onax it was for recreation, like a once a week thing and some hit me like a legit 2mg xanax and others I didn't feel much of anything.

They are produced over seas and I just don't think the quality control is there so that's why they're so hit or miss on potency.