• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need help making a mixture

Kamoose

Greenlighter
Ok so if a person has about 3 norcos 10mg non extracted and 5 or 6 ap212s "Methocarbamol 500mg" 3 alza "concerta 18 mg" and about 5 512s 5mg oxy. I plan on plugging the 3 norcos and the 5 oxys after I take the ty out with a cwe or should I not worry about a cwe and I can handle this amount of opiates don't worry. my main question is how many ap212s should I take with this and when should I plug .I plan on plugging after a hot shower and I shower for about 10-15 min I'm 145 pounds 6ft tall and I work out also can some one tell me how to get that wax coating fully of the Concerta I mentioned before Becuase every time I goto plug them I get it in the bag and I start to dissolve it but starts to get this sticky coating that clots my syringe up and all of the layers is gone the creme colored shell the wax and the brown stuff on one end also can I plug concerta with opiates while taking the ap212s and thanks for any response

Last edited:
I personally wouldn't bother with using the methylphenidate and opiates together. what I would do is take the concerta then like 30 minutes after the comedown hits plug the opiates. This is a very personal question and really only you know how your body will react to this combo, I can only give you my opinion on how my body would best handle them. So I would definitely not take take the concerta and opiates together, it just kills the high of both of them for me, wait 30 min after the concerta comedown then plug.

Plugging

Can a person plug Methocarbamol and opiates in the same syringe and if so how many I know it all depends but how much A person used ect but let's say this person needs to get at least 100mg of oxy how many 500mg of methocarbamol would be needed to make a efficient potientaion

Can a person plug Methocarbamol and opiates in the same syringe and if so how many I know it all depends but how much A person used ect but let's say this person needs to get at least 100mg of oxy how many 500mg of methocarbamol would be needed to make a efficient potientaion

I merged this with your other thread