• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need Help Identifying What's Supposed to be Methylone (Reagent Results & Trip Report)

oreohno

Greenlighter
Need Help Identifying What's Supposed to be Methylone (Reagent Results & Trip Report)

Hey everyone. Just got some stuff that's advertised as bk-MDMA (methylone) on the DNM but I'm not too sure that's what it is... The results are not pointing to methylone and I suspect it may be cut with other shit or might not even be it. Anyway I'll describe the reactions below along with the final reaction pics and I'd appreciate any input here. Thanks in advance!

Marquis - Went from a bright yellowish and then brown relatively quickly. After setting a few minutes the final color was a murky dark brownish red color with a yellow ish outline with a tad hint of possibly green in there (but very very light on the green, if any)

Mecke - Immediately turned a dark green color with a brownish center. Eventually the entire color of the reaction turns to a very dark brownish RED color after a few minutes or so.

Madelin - light green to yellow to a dark green.

Folin - No reaction

Is this showing up as methylone and I'm just color blind or am I seeing something completely unknown/different here? Thanks!

Marquis - top left
Mecke - top middle
Mandelin - top right
Folin - bottom left

(Link to 4 pictures all taken about 5-10 minutes after reactions in case lighting had any affect on colors) http://imgur.com/a/KQY7g

----------------Trip Report------------------------

Also tested by consumption a few hours ago. I weigh 170 lbs and ingested ~250 on initial dose. Didn't have much feeling of energy or much change really for that matter. Slight change in soberness and took notice of mild effects. Slightly stimulating effects, increased heart rate. An hour went by with no changes. It was very constant and unchanging so decided to take ~ 130 mg. It's been about 2.5 hours since then and now I'm feeling a bit more alert and aware. Heart rate now is about 116 bpm. Earlier it was 130 the last time i had checked maybe 1.5 hours ago or so.

My SO ingested 125 mg and her reaction was more drastic. SO is more sensitive and weighs about 120 lbs in general to drugs/substances anyway. At first my SO felt major full blown panic attack/anxiety. High blood pressure, high heart rate, inability to sit still, scared, convinced a heart attack was imminent and that it was overdosed (i convinced SO otherwise since I had a much larger dose). SO took 1 mg of Xanax due to the effects and is now feeling better. Still feeling high and energetic and a little jittery but feeling much better than before. Feeling is good but not very euphoric like MDMA.
Ok back to me: Sorry about that the blabbering. (It's the stimulation)

Feeling stimulated but no body euphoria and no empathy. I was hoping this was the same suspected pink methylone I had back in 2011 -2012. Either this isn't methylone or is probably cut (which is what I'm suspecting the be the most probable) or the stuff that I had back in the day wasn't methylone (it gave me TREMENDOUS ENERGY. Invincible feeling and wanting to rage. Danced for a good 2-3 hours on the PEAK. WOW. I loved that stuff)

Anyway, I'm still researching possibilities because the Marquis is the one that's giving me the oddest results so far. Seems like it may contain 1 or 2 more substances besides bk-mdma in it judging by the multiple colors it turned.

UPDATE: It's now been almost 5 hours since my last dose of the 130 mg and my heartrate is still well above normal. Feeling weird and stimulated but not energetic. Mainly mind stimulation and notice vision has been a bit unclear the past few hours... Wondering when this shit is going to go away. It's not euphoric at all. Just a lingering heart rate shooter upper is what it seems like at this point. I probably shouldn't have taken that much I'm dumb. Was hoping it was legit methylone.

Last edited:
Oh and I've redone the tests 2 more times so I can possibly upload the videos i took somewhere temporarily if anyone wants to take a better look at the reactions on video. If I get enough requests I'll do that. Whatever can help. I'm stumped.. It has to be some mixture of multiple substances it seems. Nothing points to just one drug after all my searching for the past 6-8 hours non-stop. Ahhhhhhh

I've got some known methylone in my possession, and I find it to be a very overwhelming roll at 170mg. I'm 135lbs on a good day though. It certainly sounds like you got a bad product. I don't have any test kit supplies or I'd get you a pic of the reaction with my stuff.

Yeah definitely seems like it. I'm still not feeling too great right now with only getting 2-3 hours of sleep so far. I feel like my brain and body are fried and can't process thoughts quickly. That was a bad idea to take that much of an unsure substance. Hopefully I heal quickly I have to go see family soon ugh... Still on the search for answers thogh with my own research.

Oh and I've redone the tests 2 more times so I can possibly upload the videos i took somewhere temporarily if anyone wants to take a better look at the reactions on video. If I get enough requests I'll do that. Whatever can help. I'm stumped.. It has to be some mixture of multiple substances it seems. Nothing points to just one drug after all my searching for the past 6-8 hours non-stop. Ahhhhhhh

Possibly a mixture of substituted cathinones, perhaps with a bit of amphetamine/methamphetamine thrown in (that will turn marquis brown)

and that light pink/peach color from the FOLIN -- looks like methamphetamine/amphetamine

Hmm thanks for your input. I do suspect there's definitely some amphetamines in there. However, the Folin didn't seem to react at all or if it did then it was very unnoticeable.

Hmm thanks for your input. I do suspect there's definitely some amphetamines in there. However, the Folin didn't seem to react at all or if it did then it was very unnoticeable.

Look at your pic -- then look at a folin color for meth/speed