• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Need help identifying 4-HO-MET and 2-A1MP

chemicaldiscovery

Bluelighter
Hey all,

I just received an order from a Chinese lab that seems to have since shut down. I noticed activity on the site slowing down the day after I ordered and was a little nervous but I got my package today. It was 1 g of 4-ho-met and 1 g of 2-a1mp. The outer packaging was mislabeled for customs but the inner packaging wasn't very clear. The two 1 g bags were just labeled "1" and "2" Now since their site is down I can't review my invoice to see which item would be one and which would be 2. That being said they are distinctly different in appearance and I know some of you will be able to identify which is which easily. They are both very white. One however is many very small crystals and the other is a super fine white powder. Which is which?

UPDATE: after a quick google image search (should have done that first lol)
it's pretty clear to me that the fluffy one is the 4-ho-met and the crystally one is the 2-a1mp. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I hate to be that guy but the only thing that will give you some indication short of diving in head first, is a reagent test.

You will need samples GC/MS tested to be absolutely sure.

Sounds like you have things sorted out anyway.

Good luck

The particularly small fan base for "experimental" drugs (if that is the correct term) such as these will make it hard to recieve a quality response to your question. Out of HR please use caution using these types of drugs as I have had friends experience bad trips, for lack of a better term, after using them.

Best of luck, L.