• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help finding an OTC lookalike for a Roxane 1mg Alprazolam!

kaleyjanexoxo

Greenlighter
I need to replace a few of the round, blue Roxane Lab 1mg Alprazolam! As close as possible, PLEASE! Anything over the counter.. So basically the small size and light color blue. The lady's vision isn't exactly perfect, but it needs to be close enough. The internet has been surprisingly very unhelpful with this predicament. These meds are counted, and even the 4 missing will be a big deal. This person does not take them every day, in fact, she is prescribed up to 3 a day (so 90 for a month), and most days she doesn't even take one. That 30 day Rx lasts her 2-3 months sometimes. Anyway, please help, it would be SO GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I suppose I should note that I am in the U.S., since that might matter per availability. THANK YOU!! :D8(

So you want us to help you replace someones stolen medication with a lookalike?? That's unethical as fuck. How about you just not steal people's pills? You honestly deserve to be caught. It makes no difference how long the script lasts the person. Also, I understand addiction can get people to do crazy shit, but helping you not get caught stealing meds has nothing to do with harm reduction, and if it's not against one of the BLUA rules it should e.

I think your missing the point of the site. Were not going assist you in theft/deception.