• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help finding a safe new IV site. Arms & Feet are destroyed.

Kita671115

Greenlighter
I only ived for the first time a year ago, but I had TERRIBLE veins to start with. However now Im running out of options. I've heard so many mention things like calf's, behind the knee... But I have no clue how to even begin I don't see or feel anything back there. I can feel a nice vein in my goin but while it is huge it is also very rollie and unstable PLEASE HELP I'm not just looking for a idea I was hoping for someone with experience who could give me some sort of direction! Thanks so much and GB you all and stay safe :)

Maybe you should stop before you do anymore damage.

This website is for harm reduction, not to help you administrate drugs. With that being said have yuo tried your knuckles, heard it's a good spot.

Sorry i cant help you, but heres a similiar story. My friend had shit veins and she started injecting in her buttox muscles. After about 6 months hard masses started to form. Dont risk your limbs if i was you id take this as a sign to stop. Easier said than done. I hope the best for you.

Im having the same problem. Try
tying off hella tight. Idk, I need suggestions too.

I veins have been sorry my whole life but I have only started using them to my advantage the last 2-3 months. Being inexperienced I had quite a few missed does and as a result had abscesses. Now there's no veins in the flip side of my elbows like none they are just totally gone. I decided to research this today and found a few places you can try
1) Jugular vein in the neck
2) Armpit just put hand behind neck
3) Top of the foot
If you try any/all of the suggested sites Please post message me your experience!

When you say no more in your arms, have you really completely used all good spots? Not just the classic crook of elbow?

Other than that, there are several good ones in the forearm, also up in the bicep. The hands are very visible, but use short tip needles there. The knuckles on the hands work very well but easily blow so you need ultra fine short tip needles.

The calves and also thighs have big veins. Sometimes you can feel the spongy feeling. I once found a great one in my lower calf by pure luck. I knew where it "should" be and blindly tried.

Even the top of thigh, and your abdomen have visible veins

The wrist area has two good ones. One is on side; the other is on inside of wrist under the thumb. This one can be painful to get.

Let your hand hang down. On the pinky side right below the bumpy wrist bone is a fat vein.

And as always the groin, armpit, and neck as last resorts. I never got quite that far, I had awful veins to start but I was pretty resourceful. Doing h they were fine but I killed a bunch shooting coke. Coke is caustic to veins and I was shooting a lot.

Good luck. If you can, try to transition to another method if you can't stop. Even for a break. Sometimes they come back. I haven't shot in 3 years plus and I can even get blood drawn fairly easily now. Before they would get out the UV vein locator lol

I veins have been sorry my whole life but I have only started using them to my advantage the last 2-3 months. Being inexperienced I had quite a few missed does and as a result had abscesses. Now there's no veins in the flip side of my elbows like none they are just totally gone. I decided to research this today and found a few places you can try
1) Jugular vein in the neck
2) Armpit just put hand behind neck
3) Top of the foot
If you try any/all of the suggested sites Please post message me your experience!

You should seriously consider Plugging before trying to use the Jugular. The consequences of an infiltrated or missed shot are not as benign as those of the veins of the hand,wrist,arm, etc..