Need help diagnosing a potential problem

Rutabaga

Greenlighter
Injected Wellbutrin the other day didn't think I missed but my bicept is aching will this go away or is there's an internal infection ?

Injected Wellbutrin the other day didn't think I missed but my bicept is aching will this go away or is there's an internal infection ?
Is it hot or red around the injection site?
You'd probably know if you missed there would be a bump, also it would have hurt when you were injecting.
I've injected in bicep vein literally hundreds of times, sometimes its made the muscle ache, like I've been to the gym, sometimes not, it depends on what guage needle you used, and how gentle/rough you were, how much you poked around before you registered. You could have slightly ruptured the muscle like when you IM, it'll be sore for a few days.
What guage did you use?
Good register?
Double check?
Main question is if its red or warm to touch compared to other bicep.

How much of a big deal is it for you to get a doctor to look at it? The problem with infections caused by bad injections is that can progress quite seriously and quickly. @jhjhsdi raises good questions and it is most likely residual soreness from poking around with a big needle. However, if there is any heat or redness then you really should get a doctor to look at it. I’ve taken bad shots to doctors a couple of times and they just dealt with it efficiently without any judgement.

I had a quick look online at medical cases and it seems there can be complications specific to injecting Wellbutrin including tissue necrosis.There are also all the risks associated with injecting pills, particularly if you did not use a wheel filter.

Good luck. Let us know how you go.

It feels like it's moving up my arm into my shoulder and neck it's not red or anything and I used a very small gauge and I used a cotton filter it's just an ache I thought it was going away but now I feel like it's moving into my shoulder and neck as I said

It feels like it's moving up my arm into my shoulder and neck it's not red or anything and I used a very small gauge and I used a cotton filter it's just an ache I thought it was going away but now I feel like it's moving into my shoulder and neck as I said
On that basis I would recommend you urgently seek medical attention. Injecting pills and injecting Wellbutrin are associated with many dangerous complications. It sounds like your situation is getting progressively worse. Go to an ER.

Welcome 2 Bluelight @Rutabaga
I agree with @Atelier3 . The reason why you might feel it moving into your shoulder and neck could be something very serious, and I would highly suggest seeking some medical care.

Is it hot or red around the injection site?
You'd probably know if you missed there would be a bump, also it would have hurt when you were injecting.
I've injected in bicep vein literally hundreds of times, sometimes its made the muscle ache, like I've been to the gym, sometimes not, it depends on what guage needle you used, and how gentle/rough you were, how much you poked around before you registered. You could have slightly ruptured the muscle like when you IM, it'll be sore for a few days.
What guage did you use?
Good register?
Double check?
Main question is if its red or warm to touch compared to other bicep.
There's nothing wrong with the skin my shoulder and neck are feeling a little sore though could it be traveling without any other symptoms and I double checked but I think I poked through while pushing it was in the middle of my arm then it didn't hurt the next day but the day after my bicept hurt and yesterday too but today my bicept hurts less and I think it moved up with no redness or anything

There's nothing wrong with the skin my shoulder and neck are feeling a little sore though could it be traveling without any other symptoms and I double checked but I think I poked through while pushing it was in the middle of my arm then it didn't hurt the next day but the day after my bicept hurt and yesterday too but today my bicept hurts less and I think it moved up with no redness or anything
Sounds dodgy, get it checked man these situations can go from 0 to 100 fast i dont want to worry you or cause panic but it could be very serious if its travelling especially towards you neck and if its going up arm vein into shoulder vein thats towards heart which is NOT GOOD

Are you in the UK or USA or what? Can you get to AnE or an ER in the next few hours?

but I think I poked through while pushing
Next time WATCH THE STEEL!
Best advice a 30+ year IV user gave me when I told him I kept coming out while pushing, now i almost never do, because my eyes are locked on the steel and keeping it dead still, rather than looking at the plunger come down the barrel or something

As other users have said, definitely seek medical attention. It's definitely not normal to experience pain/discomfort for days on end from an injection, nor is it normal for injection-site related pain/discomfort to "move" in your body. I would definitely recommend consulting a medical professional in regards to this issue.