• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

[NEED HELP BY TMR] Low dose klonopin with adderall for social event?

g_dan1

Bluelighter
Hi everyone!
I am currently going through kratom cold turkey withdrawal after 3 months daily use due to unexpected liver problems. I am on DAY 5 and the symptoms subsided, but still there. Constant restlessness and anxiety is the worst. Another big problem is that socializing or doing any fun activities no longer gives me any pleasure or satisfaction

Tomorrow I have my college orientation, which is 7-8hours long. During the event I will also have to take a writing proficiency exam.

i am planning to take 30mg DXM when I wake up. (I use it for WD and to prevent tolerance) Then I will take 1mg klonopin with 10-15mg adderall before i go in.
Klonopin will help with restlessness and anxiety from withdrawal. Adderall will keep me mentally sharp and motivated through the fatigue from WD and sleepiness from kpins. I will also take some extra with me in case I feel tired or restless later on. (I might also take some loperamide to prevent diarrhea)

What do you guys think? Is it safe to take low dose of kpins and addy potentiated by dxm? I am very stressed about this event and it's a really bad time for me because I'm going through my first ever WD. I really need advice before tomorrow morning.

Thank you very much!

PS: I have naturally high tolerance for benzos so 1mg kpin will not impair me in any way.

TL;DR: Currently in Kratom WD and feeling very uncomfortable. 7 hour college orientation tmr with writing test. Planning to take 1mg klonopin with 15mg adderall, potentiated by 30mg DXM. Maybe some more later throughout the day. Is it safe?

Last edited:
Also does using benzos for RLS, anxiety, and insomnia prolong those symptoms of opiate WD? Does it have rebound effect if I use it for like 3-5 days?