• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need help assessing a unique roll situation!

TC2000

Greenlighter
Seriously looked everywhere and I could find tidbits but there's just too much going on at one time to assess my situation based on that. I'll throw in a TL;DR...
TL;DR:
Main concern is that I vomited everything up during the come up, couldn't sleep at all since then and was severely dehydrated while rolling/speeding (I believe, unfortunately), and the day after. No nutrients, no vitamin c.
Preconditions: sixteen y.o.; major tbi (yet still fully capable) 2 years ago; decent amount of food and drink on day of roll (2 nights ago); 4+ friends took higher doses previously and didnt get sick; me and buddy each took one .2 cap
Subsequent: vomited 10-15 times starting 45 minutes in, felt pretty good after besides complete dehydration effects; buddy was fine all night, drank about ten beers throughout the night; I didn't have anything but the cap; could hardly get any fluid in me that night, couple sips of water; therefore extremely dehydrated the whole time I was rolling/speeding, little to no vitamin c and couldn't get a 5htp in me till this morning, being that I finally got a protein bar in me; felt super speedy that night and couldn't get a single minute of sleep, tried for seven hours; sever dehydration cramping all over body, lightheadedness, about to pass out/legs about to give out, had to work cause we were shortstaffed and super busy; could hardly lift arms/stand up, worst shift of my life. Got home and my mom kept asking what I was on and accused me of being on speed. Couldn't sleep again that night (last night) despite smoking a lot of high-cbd pot; now my rate of replenishing fluids and nutrients is fair this morning, I can steady sip coconut and regular water. Not feeling too depressed still, been two days, although I still feel kind of speedy. End of TL;DR, may have forgot a thing or two. I have some questions at the bottom of the post...
Expansion:
I'm sixteen years old, cracked my head open almost two years ago but I came out of it incredibly healthy considering the brain hemmorhaging, super long grand mal seizure, etc. Probably not a good idea for me to try e, but what's done is done.
I know four or five buddies who took as much or much more than I did (one .2 cap) previously. It was my first time two nights ago. 45 min to an hour in, I started throwing up every bit of food and fluid that I had in me. Vomiting oj was not good, but the whole time period was somewhat pleasant just cause my body still felt good. Took about an hour and fifteen minutes to get it all out. I had eaten a decent amount that day, taken some milk thistle for good measure, meanwhile my buddy who took one cap was feeling great and he drank 8-10 beers on top of it.
At this point, I'm thinking either I got a cap with a substantial amount of speed compared to the others (hadn't heard anything of a cut previously), or it's simply my IBS, which seems unlikely.
So, for about three and a half-four hours after that we were kicking back, walking around and what not at the beach. Had to have someone help me walk or Id feel like I was about to pass out, probably due mostly to the dehydration. Started sipping water, heart was beating really fast and deep, breathing extremely deep. Got in bed around 3:00am and layed for about seven hours without actually being able to fall asleep. First time I've gone a full night without sleeping in years and years.
Next day, complete dehydration and exhaustion have me cramping everywhere, extremely tired, tingling arms and lightheadedness, and what not. This leads into a very important question of mine: could not drinking anything after vomiting ten-fifteen times (because I wasn't able to drink) have a signifcant impact on my brain? I know you're supposed to drink plenty of fluids while on it, which is a concern to me. Finally this morning I can drink fairly regularly and I ate a protein bar and some 5htp (didn't wanna take on an empty, upset stomach before.)
Worked last night from 4-8 at a restaurant, shortstaffed and Memorial Day weekend. When I came in, I could literally hardly talk and felt like my legs could collapse any minute. Got a couple tiny bites in me and was able to get through the night.
Couldn't sleep again last night. Second night in a row. Tried smoking a bunch of high CBD pot but it didn't help. Could this be from dehydration and everything or is it most likely a sign of speed or the p-- something it could've been cut with? After interacting for a while periodically with my mom and brother, she started asking me what I was on and said I looked like I was on speed, and predicted I wouldn't be able to sleep. I just told her I drank too much friday night but I doubt it was accepted. Smoked bowls throughout the night and still couldn't get to sleep. Feeling more depressed than yesterday but physically better, albeit not by a whole big lot considering I'm still pretty exhausted, undernutritioned and under-hydrated. Working on those.
So the big factors here, I'd say, are... Preconditions: sixteen y.o.; major tbi (yet still fully capable) 2 years ago; decent amount of food and drink that day; 4+ friends took higher doses previously and didnt get sick; me and buddy each took one .2 cap
Subsequent: vomited 10-15 times starting 45 minutes in, felt pretty good after besides complete dehydration effects; buddy was fine all night, drank about ten beers throughout the night; I didn't have anything but the cap; could hardly get any fluid in me that night, couple sips of water; therefore extremely dehydrated the whole time I was rolling/speeding, little to no vitamin c and couldn't get a 5htp in me till this morning, being that I finally got a protein bar in me; felt super speedy that night and couldn't get a single minute of sleep, tried for seven hours; severe dehydration cramping all over body, lightheadedness, about to pass out/legs about to give out, had to work cause we were shortstaffed and super busy; could hardly lift arms/stand up, worst shift of my life. Got home and my mom kept asking what I was on and accused me of being on speed. Couldn't sleep again that night (last night) despite smoking a lot of high-cbd pot; now my rate of replenishing fluids and nutrients is fair this morning, I can steady sip coconut and regular water. Not feeling too depressed still, been two days, although I still feel kind of speedy.

My questions:
-Considering I was severely dehydrated and under-nutritioned for the roll (no vitamin c or anything), would it be of significant concern that ideally you should drink a good amount of fluids? If so, will this have permanent influences, extend the temporary effects or somehing else?
Considering the preconditions and subsequent events, what was the most likely culprit for the sickness? Considering what I've read, I'm assuming speed or p- whatever, and a fairly substantial amount of it. If so, how long should that last? It's been two days and I'm still feeling fairly speedy.
Also, would it be plausible to conceive that two of the "same" caps could have such varying ratios?
Overall, if you were in my situation, would you be concerned?

Thank you all for responding, I can't believe that I didn't research tbi's and x, that's extremely unlike me to just forget. I gotta look after my dome, that's what I've learned. 9.99/10 would've died from my injury, and I came out without any permanent brain damage, as of yet at least. Apart from some minor olfactory effects, sleep troubles and what not. Immense transitions in philosophical and sociological beliefs, not immediately but the injury was more of a prerequisite for upcoming crazy shit.
Anyway, I really appreciate the time you're taking. It will help a ton with actually comprehending my current situation, which is extremely important to me and my dome.