• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Need help. 8 days of meth and benzo use.

Trillium

Greenlighter
So I’ve been snorting like 2 lines of meth a day and taking anywhere from 1 - 1.5 mg of lorezapam and 1mg of klonopin for sleep everyday. This lasted for 8 days. Today is my first day since I haven’t taken anything. My last use of meth was yesterday morning and i took 1mg of lorezapam yesterday. I should also mention that I’m prescribed to 10mg of lexapro that i take at night and I am also prescribed to 12mg subutex. So in all total I went through .5-.75 of meth in 8 days. I’m wondering what kind of withdrawals will i experience from the short term meth and benzo use? Is there anything I can take for the withdrawals from the benzos or the meth? i am already feeling a little crappy and my head feels dizzy.When I walk i feel like I’m drunk. Im not sure if I’m feeling withdrawals from the little usage of benzos that I’ve been taken or the the meth I’ve been using. I know it is a very dangerous combo but im done i had a fun 8 days of speeding. I usually dabble with meth once a year or so. And I took the benzos this time to get my sleep every night which I did and I also ate 2-3 meals a day. Is there anything I can take to help with the withdrawal?

So in all total I went through .5-.75 of meth in 8 days. I’m wondering what kind of withdrawals will i experience from the short term meth and benzo use?
As far as the meth goes you have probably reduced the withdrawal by using the benzos to sleep every night. Most likely you will experience 1-2 days of fatigue, possibly not even having the energy to get out of bed for a day. Meth withdrawals are characterised by anxiety, depression, and emotional lability. A fair bit of how bad they get is dependent on the individual’s psychology. If you are prone to anxiety and depression you’ll get more of it and stronger. However, I expect the Lexapro will offset this in your case. I think you are in for a fairly easy recovery.

You might want to consider continuing to take a small dose the benzos for a few days while you get over the meth, as any rebound anxiety from stopping them will amplify the meth comedown.

Also, even for a complete newbie, 0.5-0.75g in 8 days is not an extreme dosage level. Which will work in your favour.
Is there anything I can take for the withdrawals from the benzos or the meth?
Stick to a lower dose of the benzos for a few more days and then taper off them.
i am already feeling a little crappy and my head feels dizzy.When I walk i feel like I’m drunk. Im not sure if I’m feeling withdrawals from the little usage of benzos that I’ve been taken or the the meth I’ve been using. I know it is a very dangerous combo but im done i had a fun 8 days of speeding.
It’s not a dangerous combo really. The first line response to meth overdoses or meth toxicity is benzos. Most experienced users try and keep benzos around for the end of a meth binge.
I usually dabble with meth once a year or so. And I took the benzos this time to get my sleep every night which I did and I also ate 2-3 meals a day. Is there anything I can take to help with the withdrawal?
Light exercise in the outdoors every day. Not staying in bed. Eating high protein meals with plenty of leafy greens.

Thank you for your reply and piece of comfort Perforated. I was afraid of taking anymore benzos today Just because I didn’t want to take any chances of inducing withdrawals from the benzos since I’ve been using them for 8 days now. I still have clonazepam and lorezapam i can take. So you don’t think I’m experiencing any sort of withdrawal symptoms from the benzos?

. So you don’t think I’m experiencing any sort of withdrawal symptoms from the benzos?
I’m no expert on benzos but I don’t think 8 days is long enough to experience withdrawal: But you might experience rebound anxiety it you stop them just as you are coming off meth.

The comedown from a meth binge when you are not used to it can be pretty harsh. It’s not really withdrawal but an extended comedown and recovery that lasts at least a few days still you feel clear headed and comfortable again.

Based on your dosages, the limited time period, and the fact you are on an SSRI I think you’ll be fine. Don’t overthink it, and if you do feel shitty just remind yourself it’s not going to last long.

Thank you for your reply and piece of comfort Perforated. I was afraid of taking anymore benzos today Just because I didn’t want to take any chances of inducing withdrawals from the benzos since I’ve been using them for 8 days now. I still have clonazepam and lorezapam i can take. So you don’t think I’m experiencing any sort of withdrawal symptoms from the benzos?
TLDR: I have taken clonazepam every day for over a month and 2-4 times a week 1-2 times a day, and never wd clonazepam is one of the easiest ones to WD from and also has one of the longest half-lives of benzos as far as I am aware. YOU ARE FINE, just don't get stuck on them they are notoriously difficult to detox from, some people on them for say... 10 years plus may never be able to quit them completely.
You're FINE, take them until you feel better. ***SAFELY and RESPONSIBLY***

I have experience with long-term clonazepam use- and withdrawals, well let me rephrase that, not withdrawing from them. Before I ever touched any drugs, I dealt with anxiety/ panic attacks most of my life and depression..

Lorazepam (Ativan ) is faster acting than Klonopin with a much shorter half-life. You could experience withdrawals with daily use dosing 1mg twice a day within 3 -5 weeks with no tolerance. Only once a day could take longer. Now clonazepam (Klonopin) is indicated for panic attacks which are prolonged anxiety attacks has a 12-hour half-life give or take. Also can be used for seizures and migraines and to lower blood preassure.

I have used clonazepam in the past, the year was 2011 or 2012, every day for over a month sometimes twice a day, at 0.5 - 1mg each time, and then at least 2-4 times a week months 2 3 and 4. No Withdrawal symptoms. It has an extremely fast onset for initial effect, but has a slow build-up to feeling the full effects. It is very prolonged and has a soft ceiling.

Withdrawals include anxiety, depression, sweating,. chills, anger, fever, and worst of all with benzos (and alcohol ) is seizures. Benzo withdrawals, can potentially be fatal but this is pretty rare. Would only happen to the worst of the worst dependencies like what happened to my mother * see bold below*

My mother has taken clonazepam for 10 years, for migraine variant disorder. She didn't start withdrawing til 6 months in. (shes prescribed not an addict ) 10 years later, she has tried tapering for the last 18 months, and basically, 2 different medical opinions have told her she will never be able to stop them, and get thru the WDS.

So it can take a while, but at higher mg strengths and how many times you dose per day, and what benzo specifically (and if you drink alcohol regularly too this can actually make it faster) depends on how long. In your case nothing to worry about.

So I’ve been snorting like 2 lines of meth a day

TLDR: I am only mentioning this because, like you, I do crystal on occasion but not too often. I feel that taking it this way really does help reduce harm and over amping, and the high is way longer , and more euphoric. TAKE IT ORALLY do yourself a favor, withdrawal comedown is less intense, fewer benzos needed to sleep, stuff lasts longer. No chance of aspiration, nasal prolapse (more common from cocaine), and less mg's feels stronger just no rush.

Next year try taking it by dropping your dose in 2-4 oz of water let it dissolve. Drink it, put a lil more water in the cup to get residual, and drink rest. It's safer as well as you aren't risking aspiration or a prolapsed nostril.

I enjoy the feeling so much more than snorting or smoking it tbh. No rush, ( well meth doesn't have a huge huge rush but...) the overall high itself is a hell of a lot stronger and peaks for hours. The people who do it this way (me included) that I know of, all swear it's a lot stronger 0.1 for 0.1 (point for point) You get that strong butterfly pure euphoric pleasure feeling in your Gut and feel way less jittery. Takes 10 mins to feel early effects, 30 to feel full, don't re-dose for 35-45 if you think you didn't do enough. then once at the correct level should be good for 5 6 7 8 hours. Can take half the dose of the benzos you had to for sleep as well, Also your stuff will last way longer.

SERIOUSLY lasts forever, snorting IDK how your strong enough to only do twice a day. I feel the rush, feel great 10 mins, then jittery johnson hahaha, and have to do maybe 6 minimum throughout the day.