Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Need explanation for ketamine trip

coolfrets

Greenlighter
Dosage- 200mg (injected)

First time trying it, great! but idk wtf happened

trip report-
IDK what happened during the trip, but this morning i woke up. and i felt GREAT, friends told me i was babbling stuff about life the whole time.
I feel so... enlightened (only word that can describe it). I remember every hallucination... but i can't remember why i had it. Yet its like i forgot the whole night at the same time.. i mean to say, i forgot the real world, but i remember the great ketamine world vividly.

Now idk if this sounds "great" and "vivid" to you guys.
But the whole time all i did was stand in front of my room door staring at it while my friends played call of duty (this is what they told me) throughout the whole night (like 6 hours).

My trip- I was aware i was going to trip... but NEVER expected it was going to be this hard... it was almost a delerient experience, i had no idea whatsoever that what i was seeing wasn't real. but at the same time.. deep inside, i knew i was gonna be tripping.
I was standing.. staring at my door, and i felt that i was away from my body. (not exactly OBE) and there was this infinite lines of patterns. Kind of like when there are mirrors behind and in front of you.. it just doesn't stop.
Now this sequence of what i saw was "reality" i felt me go out of what we perceive everyday and just get out of it.. just staring at the infinite lines of the same orange colored pattern. I was somewhere at the end of this pattern, but it was at the end of the it so i couldn't see it. (at this point, there is no "my room" all there is is the orange pattern in a black screen). now like half the night (which felt like 3 seconds) i was just trying to make out what the pattern was, and had Pure bliss euphoria.. no other words can describe the feeling.
Next thing i was doing is coming back from the infinite pattern. Me i was coming back through every stage, and as i was.. i felt truthful.. and i remember thinking to myself "dude, here''s how it feels to be reattached to bodily reality" and every patterns stage i'd go through, i felt more knowledgeable, more enlightened. and the feeling got stronger every single stage of the pattern. and also i knew i was coming back into my senses. And i felt greatful. But i have no clue to what.. Idk what i learned, all i know is whatever it is it was sure amazing.

Right after the patterns dissapered, i yelled out "HOLY SHIT! that was the realest shit ever guys!" and i realized all my friends were asleep and it was 7 A.M.

It was just like WOW.

I'm curios to know what exactly was i enlightened about. (sorry if this is stupid)

hmm thats the paradox or maybe addiction of ketamine for me. I have IV and IM it hundreds of times and seemed as if i me a god or some intellengence and was downloaded this important message/information only to let it slip my mind upon awakening thus making me decide to go back into another K hole to retrieve this answer. But to my failure i never could remember was i was told or made known in this state..only that it was important.

Try taking it with some tryptamies to heighten your alpha wave thus causingbetter memory of the expierence and lucidity