• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need doc asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsPiiink

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new to this site and also recently moved to Apple Valley CA. I lived in AZ where the docs don't have a problem prescribing pain pills, but it seems as though they do here. I was in pain management in AZ and I hated it cuz I couldn't drink or take anything not prescribed. I need a doctor here that will prescribe me 15 or 30mg oxy and also continue to help with my injections in my back. I got a script of 15s before I left and I'm on 25mcg fentynal patches, but I'm running low and will need a refill asap. Does anyone know of any doctors in the Apple Valley/Victorville/Hesperia area that will help me without the pain contract nonsense? Please I need help ASAP!!!!

I have a copy of my own records as I just went through a RFA 2 weeks ago on my left side and the right side us supposed to be done 3 weeks later. What do I need a phone book for? I've Googled docs out here and most of the reviews of them are pretty bad. I want to find a good doctor that is going to listen to me, follow the plan that I've been on for the last 6 months, and keep me on my same meds that I've been on. What do you mean by sourcing? I wanted to hear others experiences with doctors so that I can find a good one and not end up with one that is rude or doesn't follow my treatment plan as its been.

Try contacting your DR. in Arizona, maybe he can refer you to someone in Cali.

Good Luck, Hope you get your meds.

You live in bumfuck nowhere. The doctors out there are going to be less than helpful, it's a rural and conservative area. Sorry. You may want to consider getting a recommendation for medical cannabis because you'll find black tar in Berdoo faster than you'll find a doc out there to give you 30s.

What is your medical problem? Not that it honestly matters out there, but you might have to consider going to Riverside or LA for good medical care.

I know I do. How do I go about the cannabis? I would rather do the cannabanoid injections if possible, but idk who to talk to or what to even day about it. I already asked my doc in az and he has no clue. I noticed it's all norcos that are given out here, but I was hoping since my history shows I was given oxy, that they may continue that. I have 2 blown discs, bone spurs, and spinal degeneration. I also have Sjögren's Syndrome which affects my joints and muscles. I am willing to commute if it means that I can continue my treatment. The plan is to get the other side of RFA and hopefully will get pain relief enough to where I won't need the meds anymore. I don't have a car atm, but hopefully will after this weekend. I can use the taxi service through my insurance if it's far. Do you know of any docs out of the area that may help me?

I go to Santa Clarita a lot as that is where I'm originally from. Idk if there will be any better though.

Google Open care medical clinic in Santa Ana Ca, I used to live out there in Riverside and would drive there for help. They have a website explaining all the services they offer, and with your medical records you should have no problems finding the help you need at Open Care.

Status
Not open for further replies.