• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need alternate ways to take percocet pills

jennylynne615

Greenlighter
HELP! Forgive me because this is long but PLEASE READ-- I need help really fast about different ways to take my percs. Normally I just take the pills by mouth, but I've been sick the past few days and literaly have not been able to keep anything down, it all comes back up. Well needless to say, first of all I really need to get some in my system, its not a full withdraw yet but I'm feeling bad. Also these things cost way too much money to puke up! I don't usualy like to snort these because its just too much Tylenol in them but I've been trying that because I'm desperate. I guess I've gotten something from it though, but for the most part its just gunked up in my nose and I have to blow my nose and it seems to just all come back out! I need helpful hints from people more experienced than me because I gotta do something. Also I ground them into a powder and disolved that into a very small amount of hot tea hoping I could sip that and keep it down,but no luck. I'm open to all ROA, even plugging just need detailed info please. Thanks for reading

Plugging would be your best option, but i have never done it, so just search for the plugging thread on here and youll find all kinds of info

What I would do is try something over the counter to combat your nausea- like kaopectate or pepto-bismol. Dramamine works well too, though it may make you sleepy. I guess you could try plugging but could be a pain in the ass (no pun intended =D) when you're ill. As you've mentioned, snorting tablets with acetaminophen isn't effective and would make me wretch even worse. Hope you feel better soon!

What you need to do is a cold water extraction (discussed in detail in this forum and elsewhere), the resulting liquid can be ingested orally (with a little sweetener and lemon perhaps), this may make for even more nausea, but the resulting liquid can also be plugged with a needleless syringe (see guides to plugging also elsewhere on this site, I have no personal experience with it)

I was going to also recommend plugging. SKL has it down. Clear your bowels, insert needle-less syringe about an inch into the rectum and push.
Lay on your (left?) side for around 15 minutes for maximum absorption.
Best of luck.

Well if you go see your doctor they can give you something to help with the nausea and if you can't keep anything down you may wanna go to the hospital so you can get fluids on top of anti-nausea meds. Just keep in mind they may potentiate your percs depending on what they give you.