L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Need advise

Needhelp1973

Greenlighter
I've been married for over 23 years and my husband told me he wants to have another woman in our bed. I told him that I am not into that. He is now asking if he could sleep with another woman. He said he could log on to a dating site to find someone. Our sex life is good, when I asked him why, he said just to have sex, nothing else. He said he loves me and does not want to lose me and that its just for pleasure. My husband is very good looking and we have a great marriage but not sure how to react to this.

Hi, Welcome to the site !

Good questions!

IMO - If you told him you're not into that and he doesn't accept this, well..... perhaps you could suggest marriage counseling, or having a serious talk.

I am a female and others will give you different advice. My boyfriend mentioned fantasies before, although - they have remained fantasies... This is just my experience.

I am going to move your post to a better suited forum. I'm glad you made an intro so I can do that now. :)

Best,
Smoky

Yes I totally agree and I am man who has done with my spouse on a mutual agreement. It ended the relationship. If he keeps asking and your not comfortable with it as a man to always support his woman's opinion he should. You might want to look into him doing things behind your back it seems like he's determined to try something else. Not saying he is by no means just keep a eye on him lol sorry guys just saying from experience

You told him no. He should respect your decision.

Maybe have a more serious conversation asking him WHY. And telling him exactly why you told him no, like it would make you feel x. And then, if he does do this... this is what's going to happen.

He should respect your decision. You've been married and of course people will have fantasies but it shouldn't make the other person uncomfortable.

Do not let him pressure you into this, it will only lead to problems if you aren't 100% into it yourself. I hope he can respect your feelings and let it exist as a fantasy. I also hope you two can have an in depth dialog about it and he ends up respecting your feelings towards it. I can understand the confusion, he is telling you he wants to keep you but also wants to sleep with other woman. It's not an abnormal fantasy, it's human nature but both parties have to be completely on the same page for it to work.