• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need Advice...

Sw1tch

Greenlighter
Hello everyone I'm new to Bluelight although I've done plenty of research for a while now through this forum. Let me explain my situation:

I started doing oxycodone 30mg about a year ago but only did it once every 3-4 months. Recently I've been WAY more involved with opiates. Started doing h about a month-month/half ago every weekend or so. Although I think the h I'm getting sold is cut to hell or not potent because I've been higher off of 30mg of oxycodone. And it took at least 2 points for me to even feel anything, but my friend says he feels it off of just a bump. I've also started doing poppy seed tea but have only done it twice (today being my second day). I've tried tramadol (highest I went was 250mg still didn't feel much of a buzz), vicadin (didn't get much of a buzz), bali kratom (got a nice buzz), and Soma (had an amazing experience with oxy).

Last Sunday I did roughly 2-3 points of h and a 30 mg oxy and it didn't last very long as well as it wasn't very intense/euphoric. I'm not sure if my tolerance is insanely high for whatever reason or what.

I've started doing more research into legal substances like kratom and rc's and I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with info on rc's particularly and whether they are worth it. I read U-47700 is intense but some people tend to over do it and re-dose 30-50min and getting addicted. I'm curious if there are legal substances or rc's that can provide a highly euphoric experience like the soma/oxy combo did. It can be stimulants, benzos, or opiate like. My main concern is accessability and legallity.

I'm not sure if this post is against any forum rules