• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice

Magnolia1

Greenlighter
Hello, Im not sure how to start. I have been using suboxone for many many years, I was prescribed 16mg a day for all those years and eventually was just over it and so I took my last script and weaned myself over a 2 month period. I was off all opiates, everything for 2 months before I relapsed and went back to pain killers and then back to auboxone. I've been taking a quarter to half of an 8mg strip a day for almost a year now. My question is, I've recently have had trouble finding them and am afraid to go through the withdrawals again and came across a 100mcg/hr fentynal patch. I do not want to withdrawal off the subs as I have work and other important things to do or take care of so I can't afford to go through 2 weeks of hell. I just want to know the absolute most possible way to safely take this patch so Im not going through withdrawals and also not killing myself in the process. I need to take this today so any advice is much appreciated ASAP. I will continue to read as much as possible in the meantime. Thanks for all your help in advance.

If its not the gel-type, you should be able to cut it into very small pieces.

Dont do it NEVER EVER take medicine that is not prescribed for you im a doctor