European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Need advice with tramadol and LSD

test62839

Greenlighter
I've been taking 50-100mg of tramadol a day, for 4-5 days a week for the past couple of weeks (maybe 3). Last time I took LSD I'd took 50mg of tramadol in the morning and had a really fucking awful experience (Pretty sure I had mild SS, was throwing up and felt like i was dying the whole trip, really stupid i know)

I want to trip on Saturday but I'm scared of still having tramadol in my system after last time. My last dose was this morning so by the time I'm taking LSD it will be over 48 hours, is this long enough? If not how long should I be waiting?

Thanks!

I personally would not risk it. I think tramadol is a horrible drug. So many contraindications and possible side effects. Wait till its totally out of your system before tripping. I have no idea how long that is but google can help you there.

I also developed a nasty case of Serotonin Syndrome when I used LSD whilst also scripted tramadol. Subsequently I was fine continuing to use LSD - and even MDMA - as long as I left it at least 24h after my last tramadol dose before using anything even remotely serotonergic. I would by no means guarantee you will be good to go after 48h as everyone is different, but I was always okay with a 24h (as an absolute minimum) separation of substances.

I also developed a nasty case of Serotonin Syndrome when I used LSD whilst also scripted tramadol. Subsequently I was fine continuing to use LSD - and even MDMA - as long as I left it at least 24h after my last tramadol dose before using anything even remotely serotonergic. I would by no means guarantee you will be good to go after 48h as everyone is different, but I was always okay with a 24h (as an absolute minimum) separation of substances.

Thanks for this, I really appreciate your advice! After researching I'm going to leave out LSD until I've been off tram for more than a couple of days, just to be sure.

I personally would not risk it. I think tramadol is a horrible drug. So many contraindications and possible side effects. Wait till its totally out of your system before tripping. I have no idea how long that is but google can help you there.

Yeah I'm going to leave the LSD this weekend. Thanks for your input!