• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need advice, sobriety wanted!!! Can i use Kratom to help withdrawal from Fentanyl? Better options? T.Y!!!!

Sobriety:None

Greenlighter
Hey there! Figured I'd reach out to the Bluelight to hopfully get some helpful advice about withdrawing from Blues (Fent.). I have a bunch of Kratom that I'm capsuling up right now to hopefully start introducing some into my system. I've been doing Blues for close to 2-3years now. Mainly due to Heroin dissapearing & Blues taking over. Prior to Blues I used heroin daily for a few years. But guess what? GOOD OLE Dr. Opiate starting writing me oxy scripts back in 2006 following a back injury and then rips them away from me without a plan for the future. So long story short my huband an I are sick and tired of being sick and tired... any fool proof plans, ideas to start . Let me be the first to say im a striaght up bitch wen i even begin to think of Withdrawl. Im scared to death of being sick.. too many times been there done that but, never W/D from Blues... let's hear it guys and gals..........thank you!!!

Hey there! Figured I'd reach out to the Bluelight to hopfully get some helpful advice about withdrawing from Blues (Fent.). I have a bunch of Kratom that I'm capsuling up right now to hopefully start introducing some into my system. I've been doing Blues for close to 2-3years now. Mainly due to Heroin dissapearing & Blues taking over. Prior to Blues I used heroin daily for a few years. But guess what? GOOD OLE Dr. Opiate starting writing me oxy scripts back in 2006 following a back injury and then rips them away from me without a plan for the future. So long story short my huband an I are sick and tired of being sick and tired... any fool proof plans, ideas to start . Let me be the first to say im a striaght up bitch wen i even begin to think of Withdrawl. Im scared to death of being sick.. too many times been there done that but, never W/D from Blues... let's hear it guys and gals..........thank you!!!

How many blues are you taking on a daily basis?

Kratom can help for low to medium level habits, maybe even moderately-severe habits, but it isn't so effective for severe or very severe habits.

If your doses aren't too high it might help. Would definitely try to taper down on the blues as much as possible first.

Last edited:
How many blues are you taking on a daily basis?

Kratom can help for low to medium level habits, maybe even moderately-severe habits, but it isn't so effective for severe or very severe habits.

If your doses aren't too high it might help. Would definitely try to taper down on the blues as much as possible first.
@Sobriety:None
Everything @negrogesic said is true, because I tried to use kratom(red vein) to come off of a gram day IV fentanyl addiction, and because I was at such a high dose of fentanyl, the Kratom had 0 effect. Where Kratom used to be my bread and butter. Suddenly, it lost it's effectiveness when I started using fentanyl because that shit just overrides everything.
I tried taking massive amounts of Kratom. Ounces , at one time. It would only make me sick to my stomach. & I'd hurl what looked like pond water up.

Not trying to scare you man, but if you are at a high dose like I was, then I would suggest a taper down, to a low-medium dose(fent), preferably a low dose. Then hop on the Kratom fully 100%, and just ride on Kratom for awhile, then go from there, because their definitely is a ceiling dose on how much your body will allow you to take Kratom, not just the dose it's self, but the actual raw plant material. My stomach was like 'oh fuck no you son of a bitch'. & Couldn't feel shit but sick to my stomach.

Hopefully you can find your 'honey spot' with the kratom ,so you don't have to resort to taking blues.
❤️✌️