Supplements need advice on this supplement stack revolving around perscription amphetamines

Emotionallyscarredddd

Greenlighter
So I have been doing a decent amount of research and slowly easing myself into the supplement/nootropic/stack world over the last year and a half as I used to be an extremely reckless drug addict with no care for my wellbeing who used substances to cope and run from life, and am now in the mindset of using them as tools to face my problems head-on, but need advice on how to stagger supplements and what times to take them in conjunction with my medications, I'm currently taking 70mg Vyvanse daily and where from 5-20mg Dexedrine daily as needed depending on what i need to get done. Definitely need some advice on how and when is the best time to take said supplements as they all finally landed. I am 21M, 155lbs 5'7 24 BMI if that matters and used to be addicted to fentanyl when I was 18 and spent a year in Drug treatment facilities and cascaded my life further til now finally having my come to "god" moment of understanding due to Clinical Psychotherapy weekly, and Heroin Anonymous which I love for the spiritual aspect side of things, so please don't come in here telling me to stop taking psychoactive substances because that's not the advice I'm looking for. Sobriety does not mean Recovery and Recovery doesn't mean Sobriety.... anyways
So as of now my stack set up has been this since i recieved my ND order ill list brands aswell:

Wake Up(Empty Stomach):​

- 1000MG ND ALCAR caps
-250MG ND NA-R-ALA R-Lipoic Acid Caps
-Probiotic (IDK exact brand)
-MagEnhance 1/3 of serving size which one serving size contains(1000mg L-threonate,690mg Glycinate, 630mg Taurate)
-200mg/100mg ND Caffeine + L-Theanine caps
-L-Arginine 500mg/L-Citrulline 250mg Nutricost Caps
-200mg L-Theanine Nutricost Cap
-1000mg ND DL-Phenylalanine Caps
Questions regarding this section:
  1. Should I be taking DL-Phenylalanine at night to replenish Receptors instead of pre-amphetamine dosing for best results? Or Before and After? Also Dosage recommendations on DL-Phenylalanine cant find much in relation to amphetamines in general.
  2. Should I take ALCAR and NA-R-ALA later on in the day too for anti oxidant purposes?
  3. Should I take L-Arginine/L-Citrulline After dosing Amphetamines instead(I mainly use it for stim dick so i can goon out on occasion but ik it also helps with vasodilation and heart health as well as anti oxidant purposes.

With first meal(Usually 30-90mins post wake up(high protein usually cliff bar + assorted fruit + Peanut Butter):​

-100mg CoQ10 + Black Pepper 5mg black pepper fruit extract(95% Piperine 4.75mg) NatureMade
-400mg Longvida ND Curcumin Extract (Should I be taking this at night instead)
-750mcg of Clonazolam
  1. Whats the best time of day to to LongVida as I just realized it doesn't need fat to absorb like coq10 does? Should I switch it to when i wake up? when I goto bed? which section fits it best for anti-oxidant purposes
  2. I Know i need to get a non piperine form of coq10 CVS had a buy one get one free deal and i said fuck it. Ill prob go ND or NutriCost not sure yet.

Usually, after eating the Protein fat within 30-60mins I take either:​

-70mg Vyvanse all at once if I am about to go to work and need it to be powerful asap then boost with dexedrine as needed
or 5-10mg of Dexedrine Orally or Sublingually(Tried Snorting it once it fucking sucked never again too much powder not strong enough and sucks compared to snorting addy) and then pour my 70mg Vyvanse Cap into a water bottle and Drink as needed throughout the day to keep the effects going with no up and down crash but usually stop before 5 pm to ensure that it's all gotten processed by at the latest 10 pm and not swirling around in my stomach.

Once I'm ready to come down(2-1 hours before bedtime):​

-1 serving of Nutricost Multivitamin For Men(Really good overall multi vitamin, only problem is that ideally id like to take it in the morning but it has 140% DV of Vit C as Absorbic acid, got all the good b vitamins, d3, E, K, Zinc, Copper,Manganese and some Test X blend of( Horny Goat weed, maca root, tribulis extract, and fenugreek totalling to 340mg) which seems pretty negligible
-300mg ND KSM-66 Ashwaganda Cap
-750mg Nutricost Maca Root Cap
- 2/3 serving of Mag Enhance which one serving size contains(1000mg L-threonate,690mg Glycinate, 630mg Taurate)
-400mg Nutricost L-theanine caps
-1 Serving of OmegaTAU(AvailOm High DHA Omega 3 Lysine Complex(EPA/DHA 11%/34% (550MG/serving)),Alpha-GPC 100mg, Sesame Extract 70% Sesamins 100mg, Vitamin E(90mg D-*a-*Tocopheryl Succinate(73mg/serving 486% DV)),Triacetyluridine 25mg, Folate(as L-5-MTHF Calcium(680ug DFE/serving 170% DV)
-750mcg of Clonazolam
  1. the mens multivitamin also contains Folate 670mcg DFE 160% DV and Vitamin E as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate 20mg 130% DV, is it dangerous to be consuming that much folate and Vitamin E from both a multivitamin and OmegaTAU?
  2. Should I be Taking Maca At a different time I know it is an adaptogen but Im not extremely well versed in where and when I should be placing it in my stack.

Before Getting Into Bed(Fall Asleep Usually by Midnight):​

-600mg ND Cyracos Lemon Balm Cap
-2000mg Nutricost Valerian Root 4:1 Extract, (1000mg is 1 serving)
-300mcg Melatonin XR Life Extension tablet
Questions Regarding this Time Period:
1.Should I Move/Take More DL-Phenylalaline here? .
2.Also Should I take Longvida before bed instead/ in addition to my earlier dose in the day?
3.what about the NARALA and ALCAR aswell?

Other Non Daily Supps on stand by / general info:​

1.I have 600mg (Now Brand)NAC pills which I have for If I know I need to pay for my sins of over stimming and force a crash landing and not be able to get any sort of buzz for 36 hours plus it also makes me a bit gloomy so I refer to it as my poison pill. I also have thorne brand 30mg Zinc Picolinate pills and thorne brand 500mg Vitamin C 75mg Citrus Flavonoid pills to really crash land a trip.
2. The only reason I am taking Clonazolam instead of a much safer more regulated benzo is because I am on a special probation that does not allow benzo perscriptions at all and is very iffy on Amphs, hence the vyvanse in the first place, (They dont know about the dex because lab tests cannot decipher the difference). The Clonazolam has genuinely been extremely therapeutic for me and although it is extremely potent to a benzo naive person and easy to overdue for some reason I never feel the need to compulsively redose and am able to maintain it as just another supplement and have never blacked out from it nor taken more than 3mg in a single day once and ive been taking it for 5 months now. Don't get me wrong its not a long term solution by any means but for now it has helped me get my life back together and also helped me be able to stop being crippled by anxiety in a way no other drug class does, but best believe the second I am off this probation, I will be on Klonopin or maybe Lyrica instead not sure yet.

Any Advice you guys are willing to offer I am all ears to regarding placing of my supplements as my main goals are to Reduce neurotoxicity, not ruin my dopamine receptors long term, cardiovascular and metabolic health, maintain a steady tolerance, and stability of this regiment for the next 6-9months. Thank you.​

The twice daily clonazolam seems like it may become a liability if you already don't have a benzo habit.

You seem like you are ok becoming dependant on clonazepam or c-lam, these will not improve your life in the long term.

The twice daily clonazolam seems like it may become a liability if you already don't have a benzo habit.

You seem like you are ok becoming dependant on clonazepam or c-lam, these will not improve your life in the long term.
Most def not a long-term solution and its more of an intermediate bridge for the time being, It has helped decrease my anxiety surrounding life, provided me motivation to be able to work towards my goals, helped me set daily positive routines, and also completely in a way spiritually and clinically helped me be more open and vulnerable, honest, and work ethic is through the roof. dont get me wrong long-term benzo use is not a solution by any means and im fully aware of the withdrawals/dependency/potential black outs, but for the time being its serving me and actually helping me towards goals in ways i would've never expected being a former bartard, I dont use it to run and hide from my problems and cope anymore like i did as a teen, but face them head on and use it in a therapeutic fashion instead of took 5mg clam presses 0 tolerance woke up in a Jail cell. Its definitely risky but In my personal opinion if you have the immediate willpower to not compulsively redose and use it like you would other narcotic medications like vyv/addy theraputically it can be very beneficial. Its a stepping stone for now and a crutch but its helping, once I find its not serving me anymore I will most definitely gtfo off of it. I am diagnosed NVLD, ADHD, Bipolar type 2, GAD/Depression, PTSD from multiple traumatic events that went on in my life in my first 18-19 years of life and do suffer from panic attacks but not on a super regular basis, but have always had a crippling anxiety that held me back that even amphs stims couldn't fix.

Im ngl for the intermiediate time I am okay with being dependant on those 2 if that means i can function and get my life together but I don't wanna be on benzos for ever, harm reduction tips are welcomed. I appreciate you being straight up with me and not in a dick condescending "oh i ruined my life with benzos so nobody should take them ever" way. Much Love!

Last edited:
Most def not a long-term solution and its more of an intermediate bridge for the time being, It has helped decrease my anxiety surrounding life, provided me motivation to be able to work towards my goals, helped me set daily positive routines, and also completely in a way spiritually and clinically helped me be more open and vulnerable, honest, and work ethic is through the roof. dont get me wrong long-term benzo use is not a solution by any means and im fully aware of the withdrawals/dependency/potential black outs, but for the time being its serving me and actually helping me towards goals in ways i would've never expected being a former bartard, I dont use it to run and hide from my problems and cope anymore like i did as a teen, but face them head on and use it in a therapeutic fashion instead of took 5mg clam presses 0 tolerance woke up in a Jail cell. Its definitely risky but In my personal opinion if you have the immediate willpower to not compulsively redose and use it like you would other narcotic medications like vyv/addy theraputically it can be very beneficial. Its a stepping stone for now and a crutch but its helping, once I find its not serving me anymore I will most definitely gtfo off of it. I am diagnosed NVLD, ADHD, Bipolar type 2, GAD/Depression, PTSD from multiple traumatic events that went on in my life in my first 18-19 years of life and do suffer from panic attacks but not on a super regular basis, but have always had a crippling anxiety that held me back that even amphs stims couldn't fix.

Im ngl for the intermiediate time I am okay with being dependant on those 2 if that means i can function and get my life together but I don't wanna be on benzos for ever, harm reduction tips are welcomed. I appreciate you being straight up with me and not in a dick condescending "oh i ruined my life with benzos so nobody should take them ever" way. Much Love!
Nah I totally get the bridge thing, I've certainly done that with other classes of drugs to get through rough patches, and then pay for it later once I've built up behaviors that keep me out of the grey.

I'm definately not the one to give any meaningful advice about supplements, but you should keep in mind that taking piperine to make the curcumin more bioavailable will likely increase the auc of your benzo and amphetamine doses. Not a huge issue, but you might feel a little underdosed if you stop taking it (it hits cyp3a4, and both cyp2d6 and cyp1a2 to a lesser extent). It is also a mechanistic inhibitor of these enzymes (anything with a methylenedioxy is; the methelyne group forms a carbene upon oxidation that binds covalently to iron-coordinating amino acids in the cyps. This means the enzymes will be inhibited until new proteins are synthesized, so the steady state inhibition will last a while). However, people do overestimate cyp inhibition's effects on drugs, the body has a lot of redundancy in its metabolic routes, so it's more like a volume knob than an on/off switch for metabolism.

Are you taking phenylalanine for dopamine depletion or its endorphin effects? I am always wary of using amino acids to replinish dopamine, as the rate limiting enzyme, tyrosine hydroxylase, gets downregulated upon high synaptic dopamine levels, so they are less effective at depleting dopamine especially when it is needed most.

Nah I totally get the bridge thing, I've certainly done that with other classes of drugs to get through rough patches, and then pay for it later once I've built up behaviors that keep me out of the grey.

I'm definately not the one to give any meaningful advice about supplements, but you should keep in mind that taking piperine to make the curcumin more bioavailable will likely increase the auc of your benzo and amphetamine doses. Not a huge issue, but you might feel a little underdosed if you stop taking it (it hits cyp3a4, and both cyp2d6 and cyp1a2 to a lesser extent). It is also a mechanistic inhibitor of these enzymes (anything with a methylenedioxy is; the methelyne group forms a carbene upon oxidation that binds covalently to iron-coordinating amino acids in the cyps. This means the enzymes will be inhibited until new proteins are synthesized, so the steady state inhibition will last a while). However, people do overestimate cyp inhibition's effects on drugs, the body has a lot of redundancy in its metabolic routes, so it's more like a volume knob than an on/off switch for metabolism.

Are you taking phenylalanine for dopamine depletion or its endorphin effects? I am always wary of using amino acids to replinish dopamine, as the rate limiting enzyme, tyrosine hydroxylase, gets downregulated upon high synaptic dopamine levels, so they are less effective at depleting dopamine especially when it is needed most.
The Curcumin I’m taking is actually Longvida , the piperine is in the shit Coq10 extract I’ve been taking. Do you think I should stop taking the Coq10 and get a better version w/o piperine, I’ve read it’s a double edged sword didn’t know it effected both amph and benzo like that , also wym by auc? Like augment the dosage so I feel it less? Cuz I kinda have been noticing it a bit I don’t feel either as potently but just like 80% not completely ineffective ..

and as far as DLPA goes mainly for dopamine replenishment.I’ve been taking it 2 days now don’t rly notice shit I’ve eaten up to 2-3gs throughout the day was wondering if it’s just something I should take when I’m not using amphetamines every day , and maybe just use the OmegaTAU only. Endorphins are subtle if noticeable at all.

I’m definitely down to simplify this stack and get rid of some shit and/or switch stuff for more effectiveness if you have any reccomendations. the curucumin I’m kinda iffy about bc it’s potentially a test inhibitor too and I don’t want that. Any recommendations would be much appreciated

Auc mean area under the curve, like imagine a graph of blood drug level over time. Taking piperine will likely increase this a bit, and getting off it you might feel like your doses of amp/benzos will be less effective.

I don't have a lot of faith in supplements, so I'm probably a bad person to tailor a stack beyond mentioning interactions that seem likely.

Taking phenylalanine/tyrosine will not have too much of an effect beyond some dose, as the transformation of phenylalanine>tyrosine>l-dopa>dopamine is dependant on the flux through tyrosine hydroxylase, which performs the tyrosine>l-dopa step. The level to accomodate the max enzymatic flux should be achieved with a diet high enough in proteins, so unless you find yourself fasting a lot or not eating enough protein, it may be redundant.

We are poly drug abusers. The cleverest of users...because we know when one becomes a crutch, we can solve it with a different tool that lets you get right back airborne...for at least a fleeting moment ..then back we go one day for more..like a game of chess with our own mind, the addict/compulsion side wired to our reward system...the chess game is already rigged in the drugs favor, but we can find a solution to our problem. They are all just solutions that we must find for ourselves ..

So I have been doing a decent amount of research and slowly easing myself into the supplement/nootropic/stack world over the last year and a half as I used to be an extremely reckless drug addict with no care for my wellbeing who used substances to cope and run from life, and am now in the mindset of using them as tools to face my problems head-on, but need advice on how to stagger supplements and what times to take them in conjunction with my medications, I'm currently taking 70mg Vyvanse daily and where from 5-20mg Dexedrine daily as needed depending on what i need to get done. Definitely need some advice on how and when is the best time to take said supplements as they all finally landed. I am 21M, 155lbs 5'7 24 BMI if that matters and used to be addicted to fentanyl when I was 18 and spent a year in Drug treatment facilities and cascaded my life further til now finally having my come to "god" moment of understanding due to Clinical Psychotherapy weekly, and Heroin Anonymous which I love for the spiritual aspect side of things, so please don't come in here telling me to stop taking psychoactive substances because that's not the advice I'm looking for. Sobriety does not mean Recovery and Recovery doesn't mean Sobriety.... anyways
So as of now my stack set up has been this since i recieved my ND order ill list brands aswell:

Wake Up(Empty Stomach):​

- 1000MG ND ALCAR caps
-250MG ND NA-R-ALA R-Lipoic Acid Caps
-Probiotic (IDK exact brand)
-MagEnhance 1/3 of serving size which one serving size contains(1000mg L-threonate,690mg Glycinate, 630mg Taurate)
-200mg/100mg ND Caffeine + L-Theanine caps
-L-Arginine 500mg/L-Citrulline 250mg Nutricost Caps
-200mg L-Theanine Nutricost Cap
-1000mg ND DL-Phenylalanine Caps
  1. Should I be taking DL-Phenylalanine at night to replenish Receptors instead of pre-amphetamine dosing for best results? Or Before and After? Also Dosage recommendations on DL-Phenylalanine cant find much in relation to amphetamines in general.
  2. Should I take ALCAR and NA-R-ALA later on in the day too for anti oxidant purposes?
  3. Should I take L-Arginine/L-Citrulline After dosing Amphetamines instead(I mainly use it for stim dick so i can goon out on occasion but ik it also helps with vasodilation and heart health as well as anti oxidant purposes.

With first meal(Usually 30-90mins post wake up(high protein usually cliff bar + assorted fruit + Peanut Butter):​

-100mg CoQ10 + Black Pepper 5mg black pepper fruit extract(95% Piperine 4.75mg) NatureMade
-400mg Longvida ND Curcumin Extract (Should I be taking this at night instead)
-750mcg of Clonazolam
  1. Whats the best time of day to to LongVida as I just realized it doesn't need fat to absorb like coq10 does? Should I switch it to when i wake up? when I goto bed? which section fits it best for anti-oxidant purposes
  2. I Know i need to get a non piperine form of coq10 CVS had a buy one get one free deal and i said fuck it. Ill prob go ND or NutriCost not sure yet.

Usually, after eating the Protein fat within 30-60mins I take either:​

-70mg Vyvanse all at once if I am about to go to work and need it to be powerful asap then boost with dexedrine as needed
or 5-10mg of Dexedrine Orally or Sublingually(Tried Snorting it once it fucking sucked never again too much powder not strong enough and sucks compared to snorting addy) and then pour my 70mg Vyvanse Cap into a water bottle and Drink as needed throughout the day to keep the effects going with no up and down crash but usually stop before 5 pm to ensure that it's all gotten processed by at the latest 10 pm and not swirling around in my stomach.

Once I'm ready to come down(2-1 hours before bedtime):​

-1 serving of Nutricost Multivitamin For Men(Really good overall multi vitamin, only problem is that ideally id like to take it in the morning but it has 140% DV of Vit C as Absorbic acid, got all the good b vitamins, d3, E, K, Zinc, Copper,Manganese and some Test X blend of( Horny Goat weed, maca root, tribulis extract, and fenugreek totalling to 340mg) which seems pretty negligible
-300mg ND KSM-66 Ashwaganda Cap
-750mg Nutricost Maca Root Cap
- 2/3 serving of Mag Enhance which one serving size contains(1000mg L-threonate,690mg Glycinate, 630mg Taurate)
-400mg Nutricost L-theanine caps
-1 Serving of OmegaTAU(AvailOm High DHA Omega 3 Lysine Complex(EPA/DHA 11%/34% (550MG/serving)),Alpha-GPC 100mg, Sesame Extract 70% Sesamins 100mg, Vitamin E(90mg D-*a-*Tocopheryl Succinate(73mg/serving 486% DV)),Triacetyluridine 25mg, Folate(as L-5-MTHF Calcium(680ug DFE/serving 170% DV)
-750mcg of Clonazolam
  1. the mens multivitamin also contains Folate 670mcg DFE 160% DV and Vitamin E as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate 20mg 130% DV, is it dangerous to be consuming that much folate and Vitamin E from both a multivitamin and OmegaTAU?
  2. Should I be Taking Maca At a different time I know it is an adaptogen but Im not extremely well versed in where and when I should be placing it in my stack.

Before Getting Into Bed(Fall Asleep Usually by Midnight):​

-600mg ND Cyracos Lemon Balm Cap
-2000mg Nutricost Valerian Root 4:1 Extract, (1000mg is 1 serving)
-300mcg Melatonin XR Life Extension tablet
Questions Regarding this Time Period:
1.Should I Move/Take More DL-Phenylalaline here? .
2.Also Should I take Longvida before bed instead/ in addition to my earlier dose in the day?
3.what about the NARALA and ALCAR aswell?

Other Non Daily Supps on stand by / general info:​

1.I have 600mg (Now Brand)NAC pills which I have for If I know I need to pay for my sins of over stimming and force a crash landing and not be able to get any sort of buzz for 36 hours plus it also makes me a bit gloomy so I refer to it as my poison pill. I also have thorne brand 30mg Zinc Picolinate pills and thorne brand 500mg Vitamin C 75mg Citrus Flavonoid pills to really crash land a trip.
2. The only reason I am taking Clonazolam instead of a much safer more regulated benzo is because I am on a special probation that does not allow benzo perscriptions at all and is very iffy on Amphs, hence the vyvanse in the first place, (They dont know about the dex because lab tests cannot decipher the difference). The Clonazolam has genuinely been extremely therapeutic for me and although it is extremely potent to a benzo naive person and easy to overdue for some reason I never feel the need to compulsively redose and am able to maintain it as just another supplement and have never blacked out from it nor taken more than 3mg in a single day once and ive been taking it for 5 months now. Don't get me wrong its not a long term solution by any means but for now it has helped me get my life back together and also helped me be able to stop being crippled by anxiety in a way no other drug class does, but best believe the second I am off this probation, I will be on Klonopin or maybe Lyrica instead not sure yet.

Any Advice you guys are willing to offer I am all ears to regarding placing of my supplements as my main goals are to Reduce neurotoxicity, not ruin my dopamine receptors long term, cardiovascular and metabolic health, maintain a steady tolerance, and stability of this regiment for the next 6-9months. Thank you.​

Initial thoughts after reading your supplemental regime, is you are overthinking things, you don't need them, the body works best on REAL FOOD..

Vyvanse daily may be necessary if you present with ADHD, but I personally don't think you need to add Dexedrine also.!!

Clonazolam use generally leads to addiction potential, not something you should include over the longer term, but could used as a bridge whilst you sort your life out..

Dump the supplements you don't need them, and they probably don't work either...

Concentrate instead on consuming real food: Fresh meat, fish, eggs, hard cheeses, green leafy vegetables, as many coloured vegetables as possible, nuts, seeds, olives, avocados, cook only in butter.. WITH THE CORRECT PRECURSORS IN REAL FOOD YOUR BODY WILL DO THE REST...!!

Never sugars, No vegetable oils, Zero processed grains, No commercial dairy, No peanuts, No fruit juices..