• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Need advice on opiates and mixing with various benzos

stationdragon

Greenlighter
Hi,

first thread, only just joined. So, hi to all :)

I've recently been getting into codeine and various benzos, including but not exclusive to RC's.

I've been feeling a little MEH all day, no real reason, probably just because I've recently had some chemical aid for my mood and today I went without during the sunny hours.
As night came I decided to try my first flubromazoLAM .25mg. At first, before it kicked in, my anxious mood made me feel really panicky about it. Probably just standard anxiety mixed with a little apprehension. I usually take propranolol 10mg three times a day but knowing that propranolol can increase the toxicity of morphine I've chosen to rely mostly on these other drugs to aid my anxiety issues so I can experiment with upping my codeine doses without the worry of what the propranolol might do to my morphine intake through codeine use. I know it's probably nothing but I decided to remove it from my list of worries.

Anyway, today I tried my first flubromazoLAM .25mg out of curiosity because due to the UK blanket ban on research chemicals coming in the next few days I decided to stock up and see what's what. So I bought quite a stash of various pellets.

I've really enjoyed pyrazolam because I can still function with the buzz.
I tried one 2mg etizolam last night and enjoyed the euphoria it gave me but I didn't want more today as I was going to try some others and I've heard worrying information without finding enough solid information out there to be sure I'm staying safe. So that's one I will do by itself until I can find more information to ease my mind. I heard that a student died taking that stuff but there's no information as to how much he took, with what else and what his tolerance was like.

So, to the point of this post. I took .25mg flubromazoLAM a few hours ago, it did something but not enough to make me feel I'd gone far enough. So after a while I dropped 2 x 10mg diazepam and 90mg of codeine.
I'm really enjoying this combination but I want to take it a little further and I really liked the 4mg flubromazePAM I tried last night. I (very thoroughly) washed my beard for no reason and changed my bed sheets over at 4:30am before sliding off for a wonderful night with very vivid dreams. I felt on top of the world.

So, here's what I'm thinking of doing and I'd appreciate some advice from those who know.

I'd like to take 120mg more codeine (on top of the 90mg that's already in me) and either take another 10mg or 20mg of diazepam or take the codeine and have a 4mg fluromazePAM. My main concern is the CNS depression. I don't want to make a decision that feels good at first but sends me off into the forever just for one good night. Another option would be the codeine and some pyrazolam maybe 1mg or 2mg as I quite like this drug.

Bear in mind I'm quite new to all of this. My favourite mix so far is codeine, diazepam and gabapentin. I would take gaba tonight but I find it can take a long time to kick in, as long as two hours in some cases so it doesn't seem worth it. Plus I see it as a great daytime drug due to the social aspect.

Sorry for the long first post, I know I could have probably kept it shorter but I'm already high so I'm not surprised a went on a bit. As a sresult, time is of the essence because these drugs are currently being metabolised and used up as I type this.
Also, the reason I mentioned the .25mg flubromazoLAM I took several hours ago is I heard it can stay is the system for a very long time and thought it might have some impact on what other drugs I mix into my system.

Anyway, thanks for the read and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

S

Just go forward very carefully. Opiates and benzos in combination are far more dangerous than either alone. CNS depression can occur but respiratory depression could kill. If you stopped at 210mg codeine and 20mg diazepam I wouldnt worry. But as you say you are new, and are adding RC benzos of which there is no guarantee of, well anything really, Im getting a bit concerned.

I believe the flubromazolam is a ridiculously long acting one and 4mg isnt exactly a tiny dose (never used personally) so it is quite likely there is some residual in your body. Same for diazepam.

Fortunately, codeine is pretty weak to most people in most of its effects. So I do not think you are in grave danger but thats up to you to decide. There are also risks, going back to CNS depression, of blacking out from the benzos which doesnt normally end well.

And of course, this is how many begin and then never stop. Benzo withdrawal is dangerous and opioid withdrawal misery. Just space out your doses and escalate them slowly.

Thanks for your advice. As things stand you can clearly see I am still capable for typing out a coherent message so a further 120mg codeine on top of my current 90mg probably won't cause any concern. I agree that flubromazoLAM at 4mg is very high but I did try to emphasise with capital letters (perhaps I messed up somewhere) that I took .25mg flubromazolLAM several hours ago but it was flubromazoPAM which I took yesterday at 4mg (which is what I'm thinking of dropping next).

The words "I don't think you're in grave danger" are very much a comforting thing to hear, even when you thought I was talking large doses of a different chemical.

But this still leaves me debating which (if any) benzos to add to the 120mg codeine I'm about to drop.

Next reply might help with that, but I hold no-one responsible for whatever choice I may make

Fucking RCs. :) Missed that. I think the PAM is the long acting? Im not so sure if something shorter acting is better if taking multiple doses as they reach a steady state quicker, but dont think from re-reading youve dosed enough for that (and unsure of half-life among other things).

Rest of advice stays same. Im embarrassed as I am a pharmacist, we have been using the tallman lettering for years, I saw it, and then blew it. Sorry bout that.

Don't mix them. If you do, as any drug mixing. You give a higher risk of dying!! Use your head, and think before you are too loaded!! Or you will not make it back!!!

Embarrassed

Don't be embarrassed, your in the same boat as everyone else. You just have the morals to admit it!!!
Fucking RCs. :) Missed that. I think the PAM is the long acting? Im not so sure if something shorter acting is better if taking multiple doses as they reach a steady state quicker, but dont think from re-reading youve dosed enough for that (and unsure of half-life among other things).

Rest of advice stays same. Im embarrassed as I am a pharmacist, we have been using the tallman lettering for years, I saw it, and then blew it. Sorry bout that.

Don't be embarrassed, you are just like everyone else. You are just out in the open , and not being a closet loads!!!

No problem, don't beat yourself up. Though for someone who prides themselves on perfectionism and acute observation I would be kicking myself too.
Argh, this leaves me with a real predicament. I REALLY enjoyed the PAM...LAM was a bit shit in the low dose I tried hence why I ended up doing a bit of cookie monster style pill gobbling tonight.
I appreciate that your advice has not changed. I've since dropped the other 120mg codeine but I'm just worried of making a mistake with more benzos. Really wish I hadn't taken the LAM tonight as I'd be far less reserved about throwing another 20mg diazepam into the mix with no worry. It still leaves me juggling between a new dose of PAM or pyrazolam (because that stuff is just soooo nice).
One way or another I plan to take one more dose of one more benzo. Just something I feel less paranoid about.
Give it ten minutes and I might forget the whole thing once all this codeine is working it's magic.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a lovely, peaceful way to go, and I have always said I'm a suicide waiting to happen. But not tonight, by accident, with 2 beautiful nieces and a wonderful nephew who depend on me. Not to mention my little cat who I've known since the moment I saved her life when she was breached, birthed in my own bedroom at my own hands.

Typing is becoming an issue now. Blurry vision :D

The one thing I know for certain is I'm not touching etizolam tonight, something tells me that would be a one way ticket to my housemate finding a blue version of me tomorrow morning

Pyrazolam always got my attention, too but I also know myself so having a bag of powder around isnt wise.

Think of those nieces and nephews and my little buddy kitten when down. Pets and kids will never not love you so you arent ever alone.

I would say save it. For me, benzos are either meh or blackout and I prefer meh.

Are these drugs either worsening this or your escape? Because that will no doubt become a problem. Read above. If you need help, get it. The people over in the sub-forum here called The Dark Side offer support I could never give and are some of the most compassionate people Ive never met, but know they have suffered and made it.

Im sorry if I furthered any of this. My expertise is in the drugs usually (which I failed anyway here :) ) but know there is help out there. But you have to find it. Keep your head up.

Im not really too sure what to say without sounding like a hypocrite but what you're taking now is how I started. It's just so easy for 100mg codeine plus some Benzos to become several Hubdred mg of a stronger opiate and 20 plus mg of a strong Benzo or several hundred my of something like valium. It happened for me that way in a matter of weeks and became a major problem.

It's just so so easy to keep popping both like candy, particularly BENZOs. I was taking stupid amounts plus drinking on top, I don't know how I didn't die. There were many nights my husband would sit up watching me breathe:(

If you choose to take more, go forward very carefully. Opiate withdrawal is not fun, benzo withdrawal is HELL and both together is just a mess.

I don't really know if I have anything of benefit to add, I can just relate to a lot of what uoh said, wanting just to drift off but not wanting to end it, just yet, because of other people (in my case, my kids.). Even though it's only small amounts of codeine at the moment, everybody reacts differently and obviously you already know the CNS depression is real.

It sounds like there are some serious driving factors behind why you're wabting this escape, as there were/are (im now on 32mg suboxone and down to just 20mg diazepam after tapering for 3 years from 500mg, or the equivalent of xanax/lorazepam/temazepam/other plus lyrica and a stack of other crap.). I would definitely follow the advice of heading over the the darkside to talk things through and even going a step further to therapy.). It's just such a dangerous place to be in, being in a low place and messing with that combo of CNS depressants.)

I just want to wish you well and please be careful. While it not be a huge amount, nobody can say for sure how much more, if any, is safe to take. If I was talking to myself, this would all fall on deaf ears. At least you're asking the questions and thinking about it, something which I did not.

Last edited:
The pharma drugs began slowly but recently took a lift.
I hurt my back a few years back, had to take co-codamol which I hated.
It went again last year and was given the same but a friend assured me it could be fun so I took 2 x 15/500 co-codamol and smoked a joint and was in a good place.
Did that a few times (under a week) and left it there.
As luck would have it, my back went again Christmas just gone. It was bad and I was hunched over using a stick, it healed up pretty good within a fortnight but it's always niggling me and comes and goes.
When it happened I had a friend was with me who uses gabapentin recreationally so he handed me a 300mg. I was having the time of my life but my back was still bad so I was taken to the emergency room.
They slapped me on the wrist for taking someone elses drugs. They gave me co-codamol 30/500 x 2 and a 3mg diazepam to relax my muscles enough to allow me to find a position I could sleep in.
Over the course of a week I took a combination of gabapentin 300mg, 2 x 30/500 co-codamol, 3mg diazepam, a strong coffee and a joint every night I got back to the hotel and I would watch a movie, I remember being really nostalgic and watching jaws (not enough room for me at Mom's with my sister and the 3 kids. Throughout the day I just took the minimal I could cope with so I was safe around the kids.)

After a while I left all the drugs alone because I didn't need them,

One day recently I fancied something different so I had a couple of those co-codamol and eventually I did a gabapentin at some point.

I went away with a family member recently for a few nights but had to share a twin room and due to some bizarre sleeping habits she makes a lot of crazy monkey noises as well as gasping and coughing (this has been going on for years). I had planned to take a combination of these drugs to help me get through at least the first night (down to my last diazepam as the HCP only wanted to give me enough to cover the period of time my back was an issue at night).
I got into taking 300mg gabapentin and 2 x co-codamol every night to help me sleep.
First night did nothing, I was woken up once they had all kicked in and couldn't return to sleep so I lay in bed using my tablet to catch up on a show on netflix with my headphones on, it felt amazing. The other nights went like a dream (pun not intended).

Whilst I was on holiday I thought about sourcing some more diazepam when I got home because I didn't feel I'd had as much fun with them as I suspected I could. But as I was having fun with and running out of the other two I considered sourcing some of them too.
When I returned (a fortnight ago) I had ordered some of each a couple of days after I got back. Then I found out through chance from my housemate that research chemicals (including some benzos I'd read about in the days leading up) were facing a nationwide ban on the 26th of this month.
So in my curiosity I ordered some of those benzos after checking reports on sites like this one.

A few days ago they arrived in the post, by this time I'd had a few good days on various combinations of gaba and codeine.
The last few days have been spent trying this and that.
Tonight I just wanted something specific which I didn't get. I'm certainly discovering which are my favourites and which I'm not so certain about. I'm yet to try nifoxipam but I've tried all others.

I've certainly attained a nice state of calm now with that redosing of codeine phosphate. I'd love the additional warmth and wholeness I felt from the nifoxiPAM last night but I'm taking advice which is what I came here to do. I took the .25mg FlubromazoLAM something around 6 hours ago, the 20mg diazepam around 3 hours ago and the codeine in two stages 2 hours ago and 30 minutes ago. No matter how much I crave the enchantment of either pyrazolam or flubromazePAM right now to hold me in it's warm cocoon of love as I drift off to sleep I'm going to resist the temptation as I have at least two of you worried, but neither of you appear concerned by what I currently have taken so I shall cause you no further concern.

I smoked a small joint about 15 minutes ago and I feel in a much more peaceful state and ready to slide off into a blissful sleep.

To answer your question I do believe the drugs are worsening this and it is my escape. But I must make it clear that I choose my paths thoroughly and seldom without planning and thoroughnss. Either way I am alwayHotmails able to read the signs and I get a lot out of any state I find myself in, either by choice or through the path nature lays out before me. If you pay attention there is always a lesson, if you are discerning you can pay attention and act upon what you've learned. My problem is there is a lot before and behind me and as organised as I try to be, the balance is tough to achieve.
One step at a time may be methodical and even slow at times, but the destination is always a guarantee.

Peace to all.

Sorry for any unease I may have bestowed upon any of you, I meant no harm. And thank you for keeping me safe x

I'm now listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Hm3Oroht8 and on the verge of dropping off

As far as the last reply. Thank you so much for your input. I will read that time and time again.
I cannot comment on that further at the moment because I've reached the point of struggling to type. It's 7am where I am and will no doubt be sleeping throughout the day without any possibility of being disturbed.
As a result I'll probably face similar issues tomorrow due to my current sleeping pattern.

I'll figure this all out, I always do. It's just right now with a head full of chems is not the moment to do it.
Whoever you are and whatever you've been through, thank you. I hope to talk more to you. I've felt very lost and lonely recently and not because of the benzos.

Be blessed x