• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Need advice on MDMA & MDA combo dosage

As for the pills being easy to find - At the moment there is a UK based vendor selling them on the dark net, but he is on a month holiday. There was another, but I bought up the last of his stock :p.

The pills themselves just seemed to have white chunks in, although I don't remember looking too closely. They STINK of aniseed though.

As for the pills being easy to find - At the moment there is a UK based vendor selling them on the dark net, but he is on a month holiday. There was another, but I bought up the last of his stock :p.

Ah bollocks, parents will be back from hols by then. Cheers for the response though...less so for buying up all the stock :!

After almost 2 years not being logged had to do so because the retarded in the front page was simply too much.

This pills have been analyzed not one, but two times - Checkyourdrugs.at (Austria) and energycontrol.org (Barcelona)

CYD - http://www.checkyourdrugs.at/media/checkit_Warnungen_0616.pdf

Results from energycontrol.org are conclusive in MDA, plus they refer exactly the dosage - MDMA 130mg and MDA 50mg.

EC - http://postimg.org/image/3tb0l08qd/

These boys are such a bomb they make a endless argument everywhere, but the truth is they have a great dosage of MDMA and MDA. It should be more MDMA than MDA due to the molecular weight is higher than MDMA plus effects are more potent overall. There are several version of ace of spades, only the gold contains mdma, the yellow bright is only MDMA.

Gold Ace of Spades with MDMA / MDA

tumblr_o89i5oSxKY1smghnuo1_400.jpg

Yellow Ace of Spades ONLY MDMA

IMG-20160827-WA0016%20copia.96c1cd.jpg

Not less but least, have safe tripping, don't forget preventine measures like antioxidants (R-ALA, Vitamin C, EGCG, Ubiquinol) all work help tremendosly with MD** class. Also selegeline (full prevention neurotoxicity increases high, dose VERY low) and baclofen (proven to fix the body temperature with mdma related with neurotoxicity) all without taking the fun like fluxetine (yep prozac fullneuroprotective with mdma).

I have a friend that got them, will try soon. Hopefully not as messy has been mentioned (def will start half). This combo sounds nasty to the body but amazing to the soul.
;)

Last edited:
Since I acquired some MDA, which is more speedy than MDMA, I have been combining the two. I normally do 160mg MDMA and 50-75 MDA. The combination is less empathogenic than MDMA alone, but it is a stronger roll. Just my 2 cents.

Fuck, this is the first time I've heard of MDA in pills since I took sharks and thought a borrower went past me on a bicycle.

I'd really love to see some proper research of MDA in PTSD and depression trials.

Since both the MDMA scientific community and the Psychedelic community seem to see the potential benefit of both I'd love to see what research could come from MDA trials.

Or as Limpet pointed out to me earlier possible AMT trials.

Apologies about the shady ambiguity of my info, but I think that MDA might have (it could have been MDMA, possibly), veered me away from debilitating weed induced social anxiety back when I was 17 and coming to the end of a year's stint of chronic bucket smoking.

Apologies about the shady ambiguity of my info, but I think that MDA might have (it could have been MDMA, possibly), veered me away from debilitating weed induced social anxiety back when I was 17 and coming to the end of a year's stint of chronic bucket smoking.

Was that through multiple doses or through an amazing experience through one or two doses ( sessions )

Obviously that's entirely up to you if you wish to answer that. I'm just curious. Also, what changed? The choice to elaborate is all yours but I'd be interested in hearing your experiences on the subject.

Was that through multiple doses or through an amazing experience through one or two doses ( sessions )

Obviously that's entirely up to you if you wish to answer that. I'm just curious. Also, what changed? The choice to elaborate is all yours but I'd be interested in hearing your experiences on the subject.

Don't worry, I've got no issue talking about this. :)

It was through a one off session. I think that my friends were at gatecrasher but I couldn't go so I took MDA sharks in my bedroom by myself. Basically I had an introspective realisation of the same kind that any psychedelic can provide; which was that buckets had changed my personality and I was becoming somewhat reclusive, or would. It just be became crystal clear, and I knew I had to make changes to rectify this by forcing myself into social situations before it became a big issue. I was working in a pub at the time so I did exactly that.

Essentially the MDA showed me the problem and gave me the answer.

Apologies, they were MDA Smiley's. I'd edit my post but I'm on my mobile!

BTW the Smiley's were definitely MDA and I remember taking them in my bedroom, but I know this wasn't the only time I took pills in my bedroom, hence the slight ambiguity. I'm 95% certain it was then though... it's probably documented in an old post somewhere.

I spent most of the night trying to pull buckets which kept dissapearing and watching green orbs float around my room, or having my vision suddenly skip to the side. I even put winning lottery numbers in my phone which I saved as contacts... Which I still have and never put on!

This was in 2002

Well, I acquired 5 of these babies, and look forward to enjoying one with my gal this New Year's, if she's up for it... My first true MDMA roll, after a ton of RC wannabes, I'm looking forward to my first real roll. :)