• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on detox!!!

Bfox13

Greenlighter
I?m looking for advice for anyone that can help. I?ve been doing one Opana 40mg a day for a few months now (sometimes two a day). I know it?s not much but believe me it?s enough to build a dependency and enough to make you sick when you don?t have anything. Those little orange pills are extremely strong. I want to be done now though I want my normal life back. I have a good job and great family that knows nothing about my dependency so I can?t just up and seek treatment. I have 1 and a half 8mg subs and access to Kratom to help me stop. My question is how long will the withdrawals last and should I be cutting this sub into pieces? Do the subs first and then Kratom? Does anyone know anything that can help? Am I going to get sick after I run out?I?ve ran myself into a crazy amount of debt paying 100-200 dollars a day for one or two of these things and just want to be normal again and fix my ruined life.

Hi there,
yes, you will experience withdrawal symptoms coming off your oxymorphone habit.

If I were you, since you don't have much of the subs, I'd use kratom to help you.

Most of the withdrawal symptoms can be reasonably controlled with things like Imodium (loperamide) for diarrhea (take 2 or 3 but don't go crazy as loperamide is an opiate itself with no psychoactive effects and can have cardiotoxic effects if taken at high dosages).

Gabapentin or clonidine (clonidine should be easy to get from a doctor as it's not something you can abuse for recreational use) would help with the restless leg syndrome, sweating, shivering, high blood pressure etc.

For aches good old ibuprofen or acetaminophen are ok.

Some people find hot baths with Epsom salts good as well.

The mere physical symptoms shouldn't last more than a few days. Usually the first 3-4 days are the worst.

If you need more help, just ask.

Hi there,
..., I'd use kratom to help you.
Agreed: Just don't become dependent on the leaf. Use as long as necessary and drop it. Start at low (~.5-1.5 gr). 3-5 days should do it....

My question is how long will the withdrawals last and should I be cutting this sub into pieces? Do the subs first and then Kratom?
Cut the sub up if needed... til you start feeling WDs >Take a bit of kratom.

Last edited: