• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need Advice on Adderall Tolerance

Barry306

Greenlighter
So, I recently stumbled upon some 30mg ir's and I want your opinions. Before this, the last time I did some was about 3 months ago so I'm starting with minimal/zero tolerance. Had a bit of a binge. First day, I popped 2 of them a total of 4 hours apart (I'm a big guy) and it went well. The next day I did the same thing without much difference in the effects at all. Just a little less euphoria. Third day I just did one and definitely noticed the effects were about half as strong; which is understandable.

*I should note that I ate a decent amount throughout these days but only got about 5 hours of sleep between the two nights combined*

My question is, how long would one wait to have this tolerance drop down to at least the second day high; and how long till I reset?
*I weigh around 190lbs and I'm 6'5"

The reason is one of my good friends has never had the stuff and he is anxious to do it. I would like to do it with him. Over the years I've racked up experience with almost everything you can imagine and I know that adderall usually takes around 1-2 weeks to reset, but, I don't have much knowledge on amphetamine binges

And is there anything I can do myself to speed it up?

Multivitamins and eating healthy have helped me with getting quality effects from my amp. In my case I have to wait a few days inbetween doses or else I just get a kind of empty feeling instead of a sharp feeling from them. Not much you can do to speed it up, tolerance is a bitch

Can't say for sure. In my experience even after 1 day of moderate use I need to wait awhile before I can feel sharp while on amp. It'll give me energy and keep me focused but no where near the level I got from the first day.

That's just how I react, I'm sure others would react very differently.