• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos need advice on (1-3days) of heavy dosing (8mg) of Klonopin and it's consequences?

Soul11

Bluelighter
So im finally getting out of Istanbul due to Asiana Airline reopening their schdule in couple days,

thankful to many members of this community i succesfully came off of valium10 to 20mg a day habit that was goin on for 2 years.

Although...my girlfriend had some 2 bottle of Klonopin and i been using it for 8mg each for 2days and i will take another 8mg on plane.

forall you respected 'big brothers' and old tymers, what are the consequences that i might be facing from using 8mg for 3days binge? im just little worries since i experience the lighter version of benzos but in my opinion i dont think it will givme me more than a day or two of depression and insomnia but just from experiencing the mild benzo withdrawl im scared quite a bit.

anyways im so thankful i kicked the valium habit finally, shit never let me sleep for weeks and i had some eye vision problem for long time too. Some strange side effect for sure.

anyways i would always thank all the bluelighters and Mods for their passaionate help, nothing but a love for you big brothers, finally getting out of Istanbul back to Korea.

Thank you and be always healthy guys, you bluelighters and Mods have been literally Sensei for past 10 years for me, love.

Depending on how many times you've had benzo withdrawals and how heavy the binge is, you could get effects ranging from mild rebound anxiety to full benzo withdrawals.

Kindling plays a role and so does the size of the binge. If you binge on benzos hard enough you're going to get rebound anxiety regardless. But if you've also been addicted to benzos multiple times you're more likely to get some form of withdrawals at the end of a binge.

My guess would be that if you stop on the day 3 that you will have rebound symptoms and maybe 1-2 weeks of real withdrawal that will be mild and undistinguishable from rebound symptoms. That is my hope at least. Nobody can know how much your GABA system has been sensitized by your previous benzo use. I hope it all goes well and smooth.

If in doubt: Don't.
Stop taking them immediately is my suggestion.

You went from 10mg diaz to 20mg? Did I read this correctly?

If in doubt: Don't.
Stop taking them immediately is my suggestion.

You went from 10mg diaz to 20mg? Did I read this correctly?

No, he kicked habit that was 10-20mg diazepam daily and was going on for 2 years. He was benzo free (did not state time) and took clonazepam for 3 days. Now he is wondering what will be the consequences of his 3 day clonazepam mini binge. :)