Need advice & information

Mr.M.Burns

Greenlighter
please move this to where ever it would help mr.b

New to these forums Im totally unsure where would be the proper place to make the inquiries for mr. burns Like do I need to really be asking on mr burns behalf or can I just let him on Not sure I get that part But who am I Just the one left with the mess after mr burns has his Narc.Pain meds taken from him Mr b is in a surprising unforeseen situation Im going to copy a post he made to his family back in BC
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif](Mr b says,"I have some serious issues brewing here. My teeth; most of which are root canaled, are deteriorating at a alarming speed Ive managed to get a few CAPPED but that is costing me 1300-1500 a cap. Thing is I have severe feelings of impending doom at the dentist I hate the Anxiety Meds Just to go. They try to give me Ativan, despite it doesnt do anything to relieve the invisible menacing force that causes me to fidget and or feel restrained against my will when I know that is actually happening Doesn't work. Getting tooth pulled on ativan; the Dentist blames me for slipping with the tooth pullers Says I made her nervous I confused now have to pay for that too So in pain I'm trying to explain this to my family doctor He takes a look in my mouth and now all of a sudden after 6 years A scrape on my upper arm Is all of a sudden cause for the doctor to accuse me of either injecting or deviation Im so fucked What the hell I was better off Not caring and carrying on At least Id be directly responsible."

This is so out of my area of knowledge. What I do know though is Mr.b has the medical file to support the use/need of the Narcotic pain medications. I know he has already successfully done the impossible Against all the medical profession telling him it wasn't possible and if by chance it was it would ultimately lead back to abuse. mr.b got the pharmacy to reduce the dose in a duplicit manner so mr. b would receive one week of medication that wasn't present While still believing his dose was between 5-15 ml So mr. b went for 7 days only receiving TANG Bamn Day 8 In his mind I guess that on its own would reinforce his whatever to feel good I'm not sure but it worked We were all very impressed.Then for no reason other than maybe outside stressors Mr.b started acting a bit weird. Panic attacks caused a bit of Doubt in his own state of being well when everything up until that point in his own life pointed to all the maybes As soon as he statrted saying things like what if due to policy the Pharmacy wasnt being straight with him. That they were obligated to dispense as prescribed. Well I had to leave as his mania can get rather ugly Last thing we needed was to add the possible guilt should he have acted out negatively towards me. Medication he takes normally manages this factor but trust me when I say, when I BiPolar person suffers all exposed do too regardless of intent. I know it sounds like Im the crazy. All that happened is he was uncomfortable physically Enough that he tells me he tried everything from meditation to extreme Yoga. Wowzers you know what he eventually came up with Make the body make the medicine Not too sure how branding your arm accomplishes that but whatever he found a way to cope Not what I might have considered So yeah this new predicament scares the living hell out of me Im sure him too.

Mr.b hasnt ever been as stable as he is now. He used to get evicted to the point of homelessness because of his unmanaged mental health and drug addictions. Currently residing for over 1 year at the address he only had to vacate due to severe flooding causing health and safety concerns; Black Mould LandLord refused to provide or fulfill his obligations Health Inspectors were called They determined the residence was unfit for human habitation and was evicted after wait for it 5 years

Mr. b didnt go seeking out medication Despite his life basically just stopped If it were not for me I can t see how could have managed being unable to stand with out his old friend leg brace and constant intermittent pain. At first it was so obvious however embarrassed I guess he just got better hiding it. Not that the pharmacist failed to see it as he came out of the medical clinic to let me know who he was and what he could offer to help mr .b At first he wanted nothing to do with it I remember the day after hit and run He couldnt even get out of bed with out tears streaking Its kind of my fault because I was the one who convinced mr.b it was not wrong to go to the doctor for something for the pain. Get this he decides to go to the only GP he felt competent; Matt Rose @ Bissle Centre. I remember mr. b not being able to get in to see Dr Rose however the doctor lady was more than happy even with mr.b past history a prescription for a week then review Mr. b took a perscription for 2 doses. He had it in his head if he could just get a proper rest everything would get better. So when I told him about the new clinic that opened a block away that already seemed to know about him Was eager to assist him. I also remember that he was more concerned with the end result leaving him in this exact situation. The Dr assured Mr.b that as long as he took the medication as prescribed he wouldn't Guess that promise ends when that doctor leave to work somewhere else. Cause in the beginning I saw it change mr. b from a broken man back to the guys I met. Confident cocky added to any narc unmanaged will certainly spiral out of control and for a while I thought it was going too because the dr was awesome about increasing as required LifeMark was involved. Mr. b was doing awesome considering. Yowszar we continued to accomplish the terry fox We Hitch form AB to the Halcyon in BC where his family lives and has a cabin on Christina Lk. Being so happy to have actually made it without incident was so overwhelming
[/FONT]or had such a sense of accomplishment. [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]I had actually never been or done anything like this nor anywhere like this before. Never even crossed mr. b or my mind that we should be careful with where and how the narcs were handled. we were at his Grans As far as Mr . b new Grans was a safe place. Turns out no where is safe especially where your comfortable thinking it is. The last thing either of would have suspected was Gran letting his uncles Girl Friend in the house to apparently greet us with a welcome note and invitation to have lunch would have just been all that was needed to lift about a weeks worth of mr.b narcs. Yowszars Not that mr.b believe it at first how ever unless it was me no one else had opportunity or access Later It was clear his gran was taken advantage of by this BITCH but mr.b Gran recently had a stroke and the last time he went home he had to break the absolute the worst kind of truth Grans significant other was cheating on her with the towns crackSult Horrible How come out of the 4 other family members who were all aware never said anything I over heard Mr. b yelling at his Mother and Brother

To be continued ....
I want to paint a clear picture of events
the issue at the moment is dr thinks Mr . b is either diverting or injecting after seeing a scrape on mr.b upper outside arm. I guess this dr is going to be moving to a better clinic so dr wants mr.b to do a physical Settled for blood pressure test which is also moot cause isnt the dr leaving so what the point. Mr.b has not a clue if he as to follow the dr instructions or else I read online there really is no clear policy The discretion is up to the dr So the dr says if mr .b injects or deviates he will not prescribe What the hell does that even mean Please tell me the dr cant just pretentiously label some one becauae they have a scrape
[/FONT]