• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice asap!

Kh2freak23

Greenlighter
This is going to be a little long so bare with me.
April of this year i snorted a small bump of what i thought was MDMA...after only an hour i felt anxious and nauseous. I threw up and was gagging every so often. I felt more wide awake than euphoric.
I also had tightness /soreness on the left side of my chest by my armpit. It felt very strange and very intense...i almost went to the hospital but a friend of mine helped me relax and got me to take a nap, i woke up the next morning feeling sore in that area and very exhausted.
I would have that sore tight feeling every so often throughout the next few weeks but it was very moderate.

The next month May 26th, i took half of a pressed and then the other half 45 mins later and got the same tightness on the left side again! And my anxiety was thru the roof and i freaked out and couldn't enjoy myself at all until i got to a friends party and sat down, then it was a smooth roll from there on.

I have since stopped rolling in fear of something bad happening to me. Its been almost 5 months and i would like to try to do it again this weekend but i am heavily debating it and the possible consequences.

I wanna know if anyone has had the same thing happen to them..and what your advice might be for me.

I would recommend seeing a cardiologist before you attempt to try any stimulant drug. Just to out rule anything serious, it could of coincidentally been the same drug you took causing that weird effect....

sounds more like anxiety due to a bad experience, i had the same thing years ago and i still will not touch mandy to this day even though i was fully checked out by my hospitals cardio team and was discharged with an all-clear

perhaps give it a really long break