• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Need Advice ASAP - Getting High on Gabapentin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melancholoholic

Greenlighter
For the last 3 weeks I've been taking 300mg of Neurotin 4 times a day.

I've decided not to continue with this and took the rest for a kick.

About 20 minutes ago I took 3,000mg.

Will the tolerance of the past 3 weeks stop even that level of a dose?

I have another 1,200 mg left, and do not mind SLIGHT overdose-like effects for just this evening.

Time is of the Essence!!
Ty!

EDIT: I have now taken another 1,800 mg, for a total of 4,800 mg.

What can I expect if anything at all? (I have lots of 150 mg trazadone to add to the mix if necessary. Just want ONE fun night)

Last edited:
Its quite difficult to overdose on gabbapentin(not saying its impossible but quite hard.....it's not like overdosing on opiods).

That being said I'd leave it at 3000mg as that's a lot. Don't take anymore it's pointless.

yeah like BigG says its unlikely to overdose on gabbapentin iv had periods of the same situation where I was using cough syrup and I liked it so much the next day I took 3x the amount I took the day before despite my huge tolerance not to mention I took it the day before I tripped balls but I felt like shit during the trip and that principal has happened to me with a lot of drugs I was trying a second day after if your used to the experience then it may not feel good you could take the last amount but its not recommended but stay safe and stay under the lethal limit good luck tripping and don't be too desperate keep your drug pallet wide so you have choices and tolerance doesn't build up

-streetcow

Status
Not open for further replies.