• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids need advice about 60mg mscontin twice a day

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Hi I am use to plugging 120mg in morphine one go been trying to stop this as it makes me sick after 8hours.
When I use 60mg properly it stops the withdrawals but I have nothing for immediate release the drs wont even let me have 10mg oramorph for mid day .
So my question is since you need to crush these into fine powder to make instant release I also asked the pharmacist when my mscontin broke in half in the pack he said its fine to take it as its the wax matrix inside the pill.
In the morning could I take my first half of the 60mg tablet normally to last 12 hours and then take 30mg crushed around midday to help me get through the day?

And am i correct in thinking that 60mg is 5mg release every hour, is this how it works?

Dude I dealt with these pills a lot , I've tried snorting shooting and plugging them parachuting everything , in the end you gotta just swallow them. Parachuting them is onlygonna increase the onset of the wax matrix that's it no matter what I know it sucks

You're gonna have to get something else oxy IR or something this won't work with morphine ER