View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need a vasodilatior for lsa

Jackplays

Bluelighter
I'm going to take something like 7 hbwr seeds In a few hours, and want a vasodilatior for it. I don't currently have weed. Iv heard anvil has some vasodilation, but what else is there?

Ok, how would that work? Is it a matter of getting it into my stomach or needing to taste it? How much should I take, like a tablespoon? How long would it last?

Yea, I do know that it probably won't, but in the future I'll proly go up to like 15 seeds so it's good to know. Would also be good to just have something on hand incase these seeds happen to have higher than normal concentrations of the vasoconstricting substance(s)

Cold water extraction, don't just eat the seeds. Let steep for 12 hours and mix in minced garlic 30 before drinking. Strain out seeds and garlic. Take Niacin for vasoconstriction. The Garlic and Niacin together will eliminate neausa and leg cramps.

Honestly, nothing has ever worked for me to help with hbws nausea. It's just part of the experience, kind of a trade off if you will. Not every time is bad, but when it's bad it's like 5 hours of nausea/gi issues, and your left with a few hours of actual good tripping unless you doses high.
Take the ticket - take the ride! Most of the time perceived vasoconstriction, is just underlying anxiety - unless you're puking and got diarrhea.

Last edited: