• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Need a new DoC, anything that isn’t meth

gbchris

Greenlighter
I first tried meth a few months ago. Since then, I’ve used pretty much every day. I’ve tried every RoA except injecting. I don’t wanna get off because im worried about addiction or anything like that, and I in no way want to stop drugs altogether, it’s just that I’m getting less out of meth than I’m giving. I’m spending more than I can currently afford on it (it’s fairly expensive where I am), and, this is the biggest problem to me, it’s also tanking my relationships since I turn to a complete hermit while I’m on it (and I’m almost always on it, and when I’m not, I’m so tired I’m just as antisocial). Responding to messages from good friends has become a chore I often neglect and I even struggle to keep a conversation going with a person that, previously, meant the world to me, and that alone is enough for me to wanna ditch it altogether.

I’ve wanted to just start shooting my T, so I get the rush and euphoria while also having more of a control over the amount I’m doing (my reasoning is if a drug floods my system all at once, I will have a better idea of how much I’m actually using), but shooting is also meant to be the line that is the hardest to go back from once crossed, as well as being far and away the most physically damaging RoA.
so in the last few days I’ve started to think about breaking away from meth, not necessarily quitting it, but not having it as my DoC.

Are there substances out there that can be used frequently, and in combination with meth, that provide euphoria and could enhance or at least not negatively impact sociability?

Also I’d appreciate any other advice on how to deal with my situation. I know my relationship with substances is probably considered unhealthy overall, and maybe in the future I’ll find abstinence to be the way to go, but for now I’m not willing to walk away from the intensity that I can’t really get from weed or otc meds

i would normally say heroin but it is all cut to hell with fet and makes it a suicide mission. Coke/crack even is going to be less than and shorter so thats a no.

How about some psychedelic therapy of sorts? Tripping can do wonders for passing time *or be a nightmare YMMV

i would normally say heroin but it is all cut to hell with fet and makes it a suicide mission. Coke/crack even is going to be less than and shorter so thats a no.

How about some psychedelic therapy of sorts? Tripping can do wonders for passing time *or be a nightmare YMMV
Yeah I’m cool trying some psychs, I will when I get the chance, I’m not too worried about a bad trip, and if all the medicinal properties turn out to be real and work for me that’s a pretty nice bonus.

I have never had a bad trip in my life. I had a trip I thought I very well die day as i licked the inside of a gram bag of nbome. Last thing I remember was thinking this is it find someplace warm and soft. So I layed down and basically accepted what was coming. God knows how many hours later my mom walks in the room and I boldy address her. "Oh Good you are the sun, I need help remembering how the planets rotate!" as in my mind i was orchestrating the universe and not well (even in my mind).....*EDIT* and thinking I was in charge of the solar system and rotations; my god the false sense of responsibility and "knowing" countless planets would die at my hands. lmao. Luckily my mom was a hippy and just straight asked what did you take....

halfs of shrooms dry use to be no biggie, im not bragging, just saying I have pushed these limits.

lsd is usually a ten strip of 100 ug's. Is that 1 mg? I think so but ill wait. *stupid american math system

Never did a thumbprint though, or a good dose of DMT. (who wants to drive me to DC? cmon cmon)

Last edited:
Dont shoot meth ffs that wo't end well. I have never done it but i have done my share of iv coke and it basically turns it into another drug altogether from snorting or smoking it.

Id suggest psychedelics honestly

i've tried 5meo-amt a few times. i never knew it was amphetamine related.. it never really got my heart rate up like regular stimulants, but it lasted a long time, like one dose goes for like 18 hours... basically felt some what like tripping on any type of lsd analogue to me but for a bit longer.

I’d recommend low to moderate dose lsd. It can be surprisingly therapeutic. But really, you should limit any phenethylamine use to AT MOST once every three days, if you want to get decent effects. Daily long-term meyh use is quite toxic. I definitely do not recommend IV.

How are you currently using it? Oral? Smoked? Snorted?