• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need a cure for eye twitching/flicking whilst on MDMA

looseliving

Greenlighter
Hi guy every couple of weeks or so recently I've been going to raves and been md, I always have a great night but without realizing my eyelids start to flick out involuntary. The first time it happened I didn't realize til the end of the night when my friends told me. Was wondering if anyone on here had similar problems but managed to cure or at least reduce it. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm going to a rave tomorrow, cheers :)

imo its just part of the mdxx effect, ive never heard of anything that can lesson that side effect but maybe someone knows something?!

Take less. The first thing I notice when I take a heavy MDMA dosage is my face starts rapidly twitching and my eyes start rolling around all by themselves.

Is there a cure for nystagmus? I know magnesium can help relax muscles but I don't know if that would truly fix the problem

Nystagmus isn't eyelids is it? Thought that was just eyes.

I get that when I'm tired, not noticed it on MDMA.

Is there a cure for nystagmus? I know magnesium can help relax muscles but I don't know if that would truly fix the problem

If I remember correctly nystagmus is caused by something in the brain, and muscle relaxants won't help at all.

Eye wobbles are great, other than lessening your dosage I haven't found any way to lessen them

I only got this after doing Apvp and it happened whenever I took CATHINONES. I know MDMA could cause it too but perhaps youre actually taking lots of methylone? as this seems a much more common side effect from methylone.

and hes not talking about eye wobbling, hes mentioning the "winking" "blinking" "twitching" of the eyelids involentarily.

My right eye would do it really bad, and when i'd notice it i'd try to "blink it off" and itd make me look pretty fucking crazy....

Eye wobbles are great, other than lessening your dosage I haven't found any way to lessen them

I guess that's not what he's talking about, because yeah they are quite fun lol. Especially if you do it while getting a lightshow.. I've been able to do it on command since I was a little kid haha so I can get it pretty bad when I'm rolling.

For actual twitching, magnesium seems to me like it would be very beneficial. It would hopefully stop the spastic movements of the muscle

Yeah cheers guys took some magnesium supplement before the rave and no eye twitching/blinking occurred